Sold Out in TWO seconds

I am heartbroken. I wanted to go with my best friend so badly. After days of trying to win them, I lose them in two flippin’ seconds.

Sorry Yazmin :’(

I hear you! I was realy hoping to score some tix. I can’t complain though because i’ve been able to go to so many awesome shows and I know there will be more opportunities to come :slight_smile:

[quote=Karina]I hear you! I was realy hoping to score some tix. I can’t complain though because i’ve been able to go to so many awesome shows and I know there will be more opportunities to come :slight_smile:

I was sooo friggin bummed too! I was on right when the link came up…and by the time I clicked “buy”…it was sold out!

Exactly! I was refreshing practically every second and by the time I saw the purchase tickets thing- it was already sold out! AUUUGH

damn i feel your guys’ pain, i had 2 in my cart and as soon as i hit buy i got a message saying sold out =[
im am soooo bummmed!

Wow, two seconds. That’s intense!

I think I’m actually glad I don’t live in the US. Seems like every show is sold out within a few moments… I don’t think my nerves could take it. :wink:

Exactly! I was refreshing practically every second and by the time I saw the purchase tickets thing- it was already sold out! AUUUGH[/quote]
Exactly. Super bummer…

[quote=Maria]Wow, two seconds. That’s intense!

I think I’m actually glad I don’t live in the US. Seems like every show is sold out within a few moments… I don’t think my nerves could take it. :wink:

[quote=NLopezdeArenosa][quote=Maria]Wow, two seconds. That’s intense!

[/quote]
I know I woke up at 5 this morning and couldn’t fall back asleep because I was so anxious. Ohh well

I was sooooo lucky to get tickets. I clicked sooo fast I almost didn’t select 2 tickets! Really intense few moments there.

I’ve had it pop back to available SEVEN times, but still nothing. I’m lucky another girl who got tickets, she wanted me to have her extra ticket. I’m EXTREMELY grateful, just sad Yaz can’t be there for me. But, this is seriously a privilege. I wouldn’t be able to afford everything I’m doing for Linkin this year without LPU. Congratulations on getting them!

Tickets for what

[quote=espltd3441]Tickets for what

[quote=NLopezdeArenosa][quote=espltd3441]Tickets for what

Shoooooot, I was on an hour before all ready and everything and kept refreshing my computer the last minute so I can get the tickets! Finally, when the “Buy Tickets” box appeared, I clicked as quickly as I could, apparently not quick enough [sad]. I didn’t expect to get the tickets but I had some hope and totally got shut down lol Maybe next time! I’m just happy I made it to the House Of Blues in May and have my tickets for the Honda Civic tour! Can’t wait!!!

I’m very priveledges to have gotten them. Very very thankful, I have never been to a private event like this or house of blues other than the listening party. How long are these shows, does anyone know?

everyone is making me feel bad because i totally forgot about it until 9:58 when my coworker said hey im gonna try and get tix, i was like, “oh yea that’s right”. so i pulled up the page refreshed a few times and got two tix. My friend who reminded me didn’t even get any. Maybe I’ll take him :slight_smile:

I’m very priveledges to have gotten them. Very very thankful, I have never been to a private event like this or house of blues other than the listening party. How long are these shows, does anyone know?
[/quote]

Hey there, it depends on the show. House of Blues was a full length Set.

When I saw them for the Transformers premiere, they did just 6 songs.

So, it’s kind of up in the air, I guess we’ll find out :slight_smile:

I though (from the title) that u r talking about living things was sold out in 2 seconds :smiley: