Sold Out in TWO seconds

[quote=Karina]I hear you! I was realy hoping to score some tix. I can’t complain though because i’ve been able to go to so many awesome shows and I know there will be more opportunities to come :slight_smile:

I am so bummed but wasnt surprised, I was trying to refresh to see if they had a glitch like last time but nope! Ha

Same, was on and refreshing since 9:55. I was counting for some weird reason, haha, literally only had “two-one-thousand” when SOLD OUTTTT. My chest hurt so badly, but I am lucky enough to have a new friend who wanted to repay me for helping her, so I am her plus one. Sad yet happy. But geez, this is THE best summer and it’s pretty much thanks to LPU! And I was at HOB too! Where were you standing?

[quote=LiLJanet]I am so bummed but wasnt surprised, I was trying to refresh to see if they had a glitch like last time but nope! Ha

You should, Justin! That’s pretty lucky!! lol

And Richard, you will have a BLAST! I believe Adam said it’s a full show! :DD GET EXCITED!

Two seconds?? That was quick, well I got my tickets :slight_smile: missed part of my exam but it was well worth it

I guess I’m just extra bummed on missing out since I wasn’t in LA for the House of Blues and I’m not old enough to have gone to the Listening Party… and I won’t be in California for long, and they’re not coming to Florida anytime soon… :c Have fun everyone (and if anyone has a spare or two, please please please message me and maybe I can offer something? If someone ditches, I can take their place?)

Tried hard! and failed. If only I knew what time the computer selling the tix had!

Well I think I’m going to be the one negative person who says thats pretty pathetic that still even though you are an LPU member you STILL could not get ur hand on a ticket. I am sorry for you but hey I dont even know if they even plan to come anywhere NEAR me… Oh well let’s just keep listening to Powerless. :wink:

[quote=Brandon Watkinson]Well I think I’m going to be the one negative person who says thats pretty pathetic that still even though you are an LPU member you STILL could not get ur hand on a ticket. I am sorry for you but hey I dont even know if they even plan to come anywhere NEAR me… Oh well let’s just keep listening to Powerless. :wink:

Ever since last year, I have the habit of counting while getting them, haha. I was literally on “two-one-thousand” when I clicked to add them to cart, and then it came out sold out ): I’m going because of a friend, but I’m still trying, so that I could take my best friend and someone else from my group who couldn’t get a ticket. Here’s to hoping!

That’s what a lot of people have been saying, but I was refreshing even before 10:00am, and it didn’t show up exactly 10:00 actually. Oh well, it’s 140 to thousands. Still checking!

Sorry to hear you couldn’t make it ): And a lot of my LPU friends couldn’t go to Sonos either, one was even just a month away from turning 21! He was really bummed about it, but it’s because it was open bar. And there’s still next year! They have to tour for their album (; Good luck :smiley:

I’m a couple years until 21, which is a bummer 'cause I’m also into a lot of smaller bands who play at bars and ahahahaha can’t go. Blah… I know they still have to tour, it’s just I gotta wait even more despite them being in a distance that I could see them! XD; Baaahhh… gonna go rake through the nets to see if anyone has a spare or two…