Sold Out HOB!

Instead of being pissed off, maybe you could try to refresh your page every now and again. seriously, i’ve randomly checked the page within the past hour and randomly i would be able to get the GA tickets. people let go of their tickets. take a deep breath and calm down! you shouldn’t be this bummed over not getting a ticket like you’re the only one this happened to.

I see General Admin tix available again.

lolwut…you seriously need to calm down. ungrateful people…

and i literally JUST checked. i can get a ticket. keep on trying.

Bonnie, everyone had a fair chance. Clearly, people got tickets. They’re saying in this thread that they got tickets. Unfortunately, you were unlucky. That’s just how life works sometimes. I’m sorry you’re so upset about this, but you had just as good of a chance as the other people who did get tickets. Other people who DID get tickets understand that there are a certain number of tickets available, and they were unlucky.

We NEVER guaranteed that everyone would get tickets. In fact, we were careful to caution everyone that tickets would sell out FAST. We in NO WAY misled the fans.

I just got two at 10:58. Thanks to all of those who said to keep checking.

Bonnie, keep refreshing. I JUST was able to get 2 tickets. KEEP REFRESHING! Tickets are getting returned and dumped back into the pool.

Bonnie, everyone had a fair chance. Clearly, people got tickets. They’re saying in this thread that they got tickets. Unfortunately, you were unlucky. That’s just how life works sometimes. I’m sorry you’re so upset about this, but you had just as good of a chance as the other people who did get tickets. Other people who DID get tickets understand that there are a certain number of tickets available, and they were unlucky.

We NEVER guaranteed that everyone would get tickets. In fact, we were careful to caution everyone that tickets would sell out FAST. We in NO WAY misled the fans.
[/quote]

well said adam, well said.

it’s black friday basically or like i’ve heard some people say " a golden ticket!

I just refreshed twice, and GA tix were available both times.

[quote=Bonnie Monaghan]I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR MY LPU MEMBERSHIP.

YEAH AND YOU STILL NEVER SEND ME THE MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE FROM LAST YEAR, ADAM, BUT THATS OK I WOULDNT BE CAUGHT DEAD IN A LINKIN PARK SHIRT ANYMORE.

AND YES IM THE IDIOT WHO PAID $500 TO GO TO THE MAYAN AND I WOULD HAVE PAID THE $1000 FOR THIS SHOW IF THAT OPTION WASNT SOLD OUT ALSO.

BUT ITS BEST I DIDNT NOW I CAN SPEND IT ON SOME NEEDY SHELTER DOGS INSTEAD OF THE BAND WHO IS ALREADY RICH.

DONE. BYE. SEE YOU AT THE SHOW, OUTSIDE, ILL BE THE ONE WITH THE BIIIIIIG SIGN.[/quote]

Calm down, and refresh the ticket page over and over. AGAIN, i was able to get 2 tickets.

i wish there was a way to like posts on the LPU…

[quote=Bonnie Monaghan]I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR MY LPU MEMBERSHIP.

YEAH AND YOU STILL NEVER SEND ME THE MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE FROM LAST YEAR, ADAM, BUT THATS OK I WOULDNT BE CAUGHT DEAD IN A LINKIN PARK SHIRT ANYMORE.

AND YES IM THE IDIOT WHO PAID $500 TO GO TO THE MAYAN AND I WOULD HAVE PAID THE $1000 FOR THIS SHOW IF THAT OPTION WASNT SOLD OUT ALSO.

BUT ITS BEST I DIDNT NOW I CAN SPEND IT ON SOME NEEDY SHELTER DOGS INSTEAD OF THE BAND WHO IS ALREADY RICH.

DONE. BYE. SEE YOU AT THE SHOW, OUTSIDE, ILL BE THE ONE WITH THE BIIIIIIG SIGN.[/quote]

No offense but if this is your attitude then I doubt the band will miss you. How about being grateful you even had the opportunity to go to the show (btw when I just refreshed the page there were still tickets). Lots of us LPU fans live across the world and it’s not possible to get there at all even if there were thousands of tickets available.

GA tix available for the last three refreshes.

Maybe if you’d stop being so upset and refreshed the ticket page like we ALL said you would have gotten tickets. There were 4 times I got 2 tickets in the last 10 minutes.

[quote=Bonnie Monaghan]ALL FEES INCLUDED
Standard Purchase - $300.00 sold out

General Admission Ticket

ALL FEES INCLUDED
Standard Purchase - $99.00 sold out[/quote]

I just got two tickets AGAIN. KEEP REFRESHING!!!

Just click refresh over and over. Don’t stop. Just refresh over and over.

[quote=Bonnie Monaghan]I CALL BULLSH*T GREGORY!!!

LIKE AN IDIOT I HAVE BEEN REFRESHING FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF NOW.[/quote]

You said you were LEAVING at 11.02 AM. I’ve seen General Admin tix available THREE times since then.

You seem unstable. I hope you don’t act this way around shelter dogs. They’ve been through enough trauma. I know, as I have one.

[quote=Gregory][quote=Bonnie Monaghan]I CALL BULLSH*T GREGORY!!!

LIKE AN IDIOT I HAVE BEEN REFRESHING FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF NOW.[/quote]

You said you were LEAVING at 11.02 AM. I’ve seen General Admin tix available THREE times since then.

You seem unstable. I hope you don’t act this way around shelter dogs. They’ve been through enough trauma. I know, as I have one.[/quote]

I literally just bought 2 tickets for my friend 2 minutes ago. 2 tickets. In my hands. Right now.

how much are they?

if you’re seriously willing to sell your chula vista show tickets, i’ll take em’ off your hands! message me if you’re really going to sell them!