Sold Out HOB!

Yep No luck! :frowning:

[quote=LiLJanet]Yep No luck! :frowning:

[quote=LiLJanet]Yep No luck! :frowning:
[/quote]

Try again, I see GA tix available again.

Two tickets available at 11:22. You should try in a different browser you may be on a cached page…

Proof for Bonnie:

http://flic.kr/p/bD4AFw (notcie the time stamp in the lower right is 7 minutes ago…)

It’s very unfortunate that you are so upset that you are taking it out on the band thinking it’s their fault. this was a very intimate show and I like many others go in this morning knowing that it was POSSIBLE that it would sell out rather quickly…

but at the same time tickets are still available. We all have seen it here and there… since you said you were leaving the site.

2 minutes ago.

I just got 2 tickets at 11:25am…keep hitting refresh.

I hope Bonnie is seeing this. I don’t know how you DON’T have tickets at this point.

Did you try refreshing over and over. Lots of people are having luck. I’ve had tickets come up probably 10 times now and actually purchased 2.

[quote=Bonnie Monaghan]I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR MY LPU MEMBERSHIP.

YEAH AND YOU STILL NEVER SEND ME THE MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE FROM LAST YEAR, ADAM, BUT THATS OK I WOULDNT BE CAUGHT DEAD IN A LINKIN PARK SHIRT ANYMORE.

AND YES IM THE IDIOT WHO PAID $500 TO GO TO THE MAYAN AND I WOULD HAVE PAID THE $1000 FOR THIS SHOW IF THAT OPTION WASNT SOLD OUT ALSO.

BUT ITS BEST I DIDNT NOW I CAN SPEND IT ON SOME NEEDY SHELTER DOGS INSTEAD OF THE BAND WHO IS ALREADY RICH.

DONE. BYE. SEE YOU AT THE SHOW, OUTSIDE, ILL BE THE ONE WITH THE BIIIIIIG SIGN.[/quote]

First off, I was also mad that the show sold out in a few minutes but it is a pretty small venue and there are a lot of LPUers in the LA area. I’m pretty sure they’ll play another show in the Los Angeles area in the near future.

Second, I also paid $500 for the show at the Mayan and I didn’t think twice about it because that money went to Save the Children. Either way, it was a damn good show and I would pay $500 all over again even if it wasn’t for charity.

This is just one concert. You’ll see them in September (if you still decide to go).

Lastly, I really hope you don’t show up with that sign to bash Linkin Park and the whole event because like it said in the email from LP, “This event will support Music For Relief’s Power The World initiative, which is a pledge to help 1 million families gain access to sustainable energy.” When this show sells out, (I say WHEN because I’m still seeing that tickets are available at 11:33am) we should be happy because this is a worthy cause and it is getting some recognition.

Well, for those of you who got tickets, congrats! For those who didn’t, sorry! We do LOTS of cool stuff in LA, so there will definitely be more chances to do cool stuff in LA soon. I promise! :slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show!

[quote=Adam]Well, for those of you who got tickets, congrats! For those who didn’t, sorry! We do LOTS of cool stuff in LA, so there will definitely be more chances to do cool stuff in LA soon. I promise! :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I’m coming from Chicago Adam!

How about Chicago? Antyhing going on here. I missed the summit last year and that’s how i heard about LPU. at the concert here mike said during “bleed it out/a place for my head.” “Right now we’re gonna do this one for the lpunderground. you ready… and for those of you that missed it, you’re gonna have to go to lpunderground and figure it out”… so everytime i listened to the audio i couldn’t help think of all the lpu things i missed out on all these years!!! especially the summit! I can’t believe how much I’ve missed out on! I love talking to everyone on the forums and all the peope I’ve met here already.

I am so interested in getting involved in any happenings here in Chicago so message me!

Irene

[quote=Irene_K][quote=Adam]Well, for those of you who got tickets, congrats! For those who didn’t, sorry! We do LOTS of cool stuff in LA, so there will definitely be more chances to do cool stuff in LA soon. I promise! :slight_smile:

I’ll be at HOB and Tinley Park in August so look forward to meeting you! =o)

I’m in Chicago too. I had cheap airfare all lined up, but there will be other events, I’m sure. I’ll be at Tinley Park (unless it’s 95 degrees and 95 percent humidity, in which case I’ll be in a cold room breathing into a paper bag).

And I took my “measly one rescue dog” to the HOB Chicago when Fort Minor played there in 2006, and we ran into Mike in the hallway of the hotel next door. He petted my dog, who promptly jumped up and licked him in the face!

Gee, if I had rescued 700 dogs, imagine how much I could make by selling their tongues on eBay!

Geez, some people…

So now you’ve actually bought a ticket you no longer want and taken the opportunity away from someone else? Bravo. That’s real classy.

So now you’ve actually bought a ticket you no longer want and taken the opportunity away from someone else? Bravo. That’s real classy.[/quote]

Too bad you can’t scalp the tickets. Will call only for that very reason. Also, why would you announce that here. I can still cancel your order…

[quote=Gregory]I’m in Chicago too. I had cheap airfare all lined up, but there will be other events, I’m sure. I’ll be at Tinley Park (unless it’s 95 degrees and 95 percent humidity, in which case I’ll be in a cold room breathing into a paper bag).

And I took my “measly one rescue dog” to the HOB Chicago when Fort Minor played there in 2006, and we ran into Mike in the hallway of the hotel next door. He petted my dog, who promptly jumped up and licked him in the face!

Gee, if I had rescued 700 dogs, imagine how much I could make by selling their tongues on eBay!

Geez, some people…[/quote]

Yeah some people! The nerve!

I didn’t buy airfare tickets just in case bcuz I had a feeling it was gonna be madness! Luckily the tickets didn’t go up… That is until now of course… But I bought them after I got the hob tix. Sorry you didnt get tix =o/

I hope it’s not hot and humid! I was crossing my fingers for an outdoor concert! Last time I saw them outside was at projekt revolution at Tinley 2004 with snoop dogg lol!!

And she’s going to scalp it, too, thereby skimming funds that would otherwise go to the cause for which LP is playing this show in the first place.

Edit: Never mind, she can’t do that, thankfully.

Blah blah blahhh that’s all I see. Sucks to be you, see you at the show… NOT! Hahah