Sold Out HOB!

…but there’s already tix showing up on ebay! Come on guys…

[quote=Irene_K][quote=Karina]That is INSANE! I didn’t think I was going to be able to go and I even had to close my browser and open a new window cuz my computer froze…but i managed to score 2 tix!!! So excited! :smiley:

Wow, that was crazy.

Just so you guys know, here’s why tickets tend to pop up AFTER it says they’re sold out…

When someone goes in and gets tickets, goes through the process to check out, then decides they don’t want them afterall, it has to dump those tickets back in to the pile. But while they’re checking out, those tickets aren’t available, so the show can “sell out.” But if you decide during check out you don’t want them, the tickets have to go back in.

People always wonder about that. Just want you guys to know it’s not a system glitch! It’s just pure numbers!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show! Should be awesome!!!

Congrats Karina!

How far along are you? =o) thats so great!

So excited for you and your family! Do you have any more children?

Yep, tried again and it’s Sold Out

[quote=Adam]Wow, that was crazy.

Just so you guys know, here’s why tickets tend to pop up AFTER it says they’re sold out…

When someone goes in and gets tickets, goes through the process to check out, then decides they don’t want them afterall, it has to dump those tickets back in to the pile. But while they’re checking out, those tickets aren’t available, so the show can “sell out.” But if you decide during check out you don’t want them, the tickets have to go back in.

People always wonder about that. Just want you guys to know it’s not a system glitch! It’s just pure numbers!

[/quote]

See you there!

[quote=Irene_K]Congrats Karina!

How far along are you? =o) thats so great!

So excited for you and your family! Do you have any more children?[/quote]

Thanks. I’m only 4 months. Can’t even tell i’m pregnant lol. Yes I have 3 other children and this WAS NOT planned lol. It’s sort of a complicated situation …but I can still rock out to some LP :smiley:

I just refreshed and General Admission tickets are available again.

Keep refreshing! I got my two tickets (one at a time) in the last twenty minutes! See you all there ! :slight_smile:

no joke, it’s 10:35. i was able to get GA tickets…i mean, i got mine earlier, but it’s there right now

nevermind i GOT TIX!

keep refreshing and click on m & g tab and buy tickets tab for the show. thats what i did and i got my tix

[quote=Adam]Wow, that was crazy.

[/quote]

So right you are!! Just refreshed, and now have a GA ticket! Can’t wait!

[quote=Kevin]nevermind i GOT TIX!

keep refreshing and click on m & g tab and buy tickets tab for the show. thats what i did and i got my tix

The Premium Package was available for a few seconds…

Janet! Buy tix now! GA is available!!!

Keep trying , I just got two tix… 45 min later

by the way the ticket says 5/20/2012 but adam says they just forgot to change the date. still 5/18/2012

Keep refreshing! I just got 2 tix at 10:45am.

Don’t give up!! Keep refreshing! It looks like more tickets are either being released or being cleared from other member’s carts. Good Luck everyone!

nice! got mine at 10:30. was so bummed but i kept trying