Shinoda in Germany!

Sounds good!

1 Like

It should arrive today! Was send with UPS yesterday… however I had to be the dobble amount to get it shipped :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Yeah cool o got mine tuesday​:muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Nice, where are you all coming from?

1 Like

Mine too​:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:so excited and I the album sound so fucking great…

1 Like

I live near Stuttgart

1 Like

Bis t du member in LPU? Es reicht nicht nur einen account zu haben,

@lucag I had the same problem. But then I realized I had only signed up as a member here and had not bought a LPU membership so that’s why I couldn’t see the pre–sale code. I tried buying a membership while using my computer, tried with my cell phone and it never worked. As soon as I clicked to the option I wanted to buy the window where you fill in your information disappeared within 3 seconds! The only way I was able to buy it was to download the Linkin Park App and then buy the membership through the app. The online membership costs $10 and as soon as you have bought it, you will be able to see the pre-sale code under your profile picture. At least for me it worked right away. So try buying the membership and if the window keeps disappearing and it doesnt work on your computer, try downloading the app and buying it on there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It seems cologne show already sold out! WOW

1 Like

Yeah, was sold out within minutes, but I think the official sale is now at 12pm?

I come from near Recklinghausen, Ruhrgebiet :wink:

Coming from Denmark!! Very excited!! Going on my own, so hoping to speak to all of you even though I don’t speak German :grin:

1 Like

Im coming alone to the concert too, no worries! Really cool that your coming from Denmark for Mike Shinoda! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll be coming from Munich :slight_smile:

Stuttgart!

1 Like

No Problem, we are there…we can meet you if you want

1 Like

Thanks!! Would love to meet with you all!! @Klickzz

1 Like

I’ll be coming alone, too. All my friends and family have to work, but I’m optimistic that I’ll meet a lot of nice people there!

3 Likes

LP family unit :heart:

Thanks for your reply!
I was a LPU-member at the time and I saw the password, I just didn´t found the webpage were I could type in that password to get to the pre-sale. Luckily I was fast enough today and got my tickets just before they were sold out after 4 minutes:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@lucag Yay! Conratulations! So glad you were able to get a ticket! :+1: And SO HAPPY for Mike that the show sold out so fast! :+1: That is awesome!!! :+1: I just hope everyone was able to get a ticket before they sold out! So glad I got mine! I can’t wait to get to hear all the songs live! :heart_eyes: I’m LOVING the new album! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes