Shinoda in Germany!

Yes I agree!! Such an amazing album! Cant wait to See the songs live!!
And yes glad you got your ticket @lucag

Also so excited that my ticket got here today!! Most ridiculous expensive shipping, but it’s here so that’s all that matters :wink::see_no_evil:20180615_225736

6 Likes
Summary

2 Likes

Congrats! See you there :smiley:

2 Likes

So excited to see all you guys

Anyone going to vienna too?

1 Like

Yep, I’m going to Vienna from Prague :slightly_smiling_face: sooooo excited!!!:grin:

2 Likes

Nice maybe we can meet up

1 Like

I’ll be there :blush:

2 Likes

Great!! We’ll have such a good time!! I really can’t wait

2 Likes

Is anyone from Hessen, Germany like Kassel, Frankfurt, Marburg, Gießen something else here and is going to the concert?

I’m very excited about the concert :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m coming from Denmark as well. Copenhagen area, I’m going by train if you want to meet up. :blush:

1 Like

Yeah :smiley: so great to see another fellow Dane coming!! I would love to meet up, but I will be for the festival in leeds and then I will fly directly to Cologne :blush: Also live in Aalborg :frowning: B
Are you gonna come and wait in the queue?

Would be great if the soldiers in Cologone can advise a place where we can have a meet-up the day before the show? At least them who are there already? @onemorelight 2017 you sure know a cool location? And somehow it would be cool if we get to plan a fashmob for Mike- like balloons again or light sticks- both in good old LP tradition to show him our love and appreciation :tada: looking soo fwd :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I´ll arrive on 29th. Flashmob would be cool! I think balloons are not allowed and pollute the enviroment. Adam said it on Twitter for Chester memorials… I thinking more about some sockpuppets for Ghosts! :smiley:

And maybe flannel army picture´s/video from the waiting line? Like screaming Mike Shinoda or something :wink:

4 Likes

This sounds so much fun!! I will be there tid dag before and would love to meet up somewhere!

Sockspuppets for ghosts seems like someone a lot are doing! Would be cool to contunie this, but glow sticks wouldn’t be difficult to do both :thinking::blush:
@4lexpect and yes flannel video and also vans with black laces :joy:

Super excited , you guys :heart:

3 Likes

Sockpuppets and something else is in the making ;).

Greetings from Germany :slight_smile:

5 Likes

THE BLACK LACES ARE IMPORTANT Oookay!? :joy:

3 Likes

Haha they makes the difference from being ordinary vans to being shinoda style :joy:

2 Likes

You´re right! :smirk:

1 Like

Cant wait!
In the facebook group lots of people are making sock puppets, you’re all very invited to help! :slight_smile:
We’re going to spread them amongst the people.

5 Likes