Sept. 8th @ the Home Depot Center

I got 132… 133 is closer but looks like its a little more of a side view… from the seating chart looks like good seats still :slight_smile:

I just got my tickets to the Home Depot Center [Section 129 Row M]. Good seats? The last time I saw Linkin Park was at the Staples Center and I got ok seats. Prodigy played a BASS-pumping performance. It was like being at an Excision or Datsik concert. Freaking awesome!

Hi guys:) I just got an email from KROQ for presale…but the ticket price is showing $101.00 for GA and $40_ $81.00 for reserved… Do they charge us more for buying it from LPU site?

I got 132… 133 is closer but looks like its a little more of a side view… from the seating chart looks like good seats still :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Yeah I called and the guy said I got some of the best seats you can get, second section from the stage. So stoked! :wink:

Omg I was at the same concert at the Staple Center too! I was at section 101 and they were awesome seats, Prodigy was bad ass! Wow u got section 129 for the Home Depot show? Those are good seats?

Those are good seats! You bought urs today? I’m thinking I should have waited! What letter row are u at? I’m looking on line and they show 133 letter E and that looks good!

Those are good seats! You bought urs today? I’m thinking I should have waited! What letter row are u at? I’m looking on line and they show 133 letter E and that looks good!
[/quote]
Yeah I bought them earlier today. I got row A right in front :slight_smile:

[/quote]
Yep, imma be chillen with my beer all night having the time of my life! :slight_smile:

[/quote]
Yeah it’s in front of the stadium club facing the lawn. The stage is in the middle for the wango tango concert that’s probably what they meant. I spoke to two different people and they made sure for me and said its on the south side.

Does anybody know if we get early entry to this show with membership? It says may not count for music festivals, so I’m wondering if this one does or not…

It says it starts at 530, I don’t know if that’s a typo or not…

[/quote]

Yeah but do we get early entry though?

See you guys there!!!

After many hours of consideration, i finally bought a damn ticket to this show! I got lucky, i just bought it 2 minutes ago and i guess im with section 132 row J !!! i blame Jack Daniels for this! But, deep down i couldnt miss LP’s FIRST STADIUM HEADLINE SHOW in their hometown!!!

C u LPU’ers there & at HOB next friday!!!

[quote=Randy Alvarado]After many hours of consideration, i finally bought a damn ticket to this show! I got lucky, i just bought it 2 minutes ago and i guess im with section 132 row J !!! i blame Jack Daniels for this! But, deep down i couldnt miss LP’s FIRST STADIUM HEADLINE SHOW in their hometown!!!

C u LPU’ers there & at HOB next friday!!![/quote]
You’ve made the right decision. See you Friday also! Yayuhhhh

[quote=RobSSC][quote=Randy Alvarado]After many hours of consideration, i finally bought a damn ticket to this show! I got lucky, i just bought it 2 minutes ago and i guess im with section 132 row J !!! i blame Jack Daniels for this! But, deep down i couldnt miss LP’s FIRST STADIUM HEADLINE SHOW in their hometown!!!

C u LPU’ers there & at HOB next friday!!![/quote]
You’ve made the right decision. See you Friday also! Yayuhhhh[/quote]

I agree with Rob, Randy u made the right decision! C all u guys there with a beer in one hand and fist pumping with your other hand next Friday!

I broke down and got a ticket as well. Floor! [eek]