Sept. 8th @ the Home Depot Center

[quote=Karina]I’m going to go broke haha! I was really hoping they’d announce a show in LA with Incubus. I might just have to wait until they do the Living Things tour though to buy more tix. I’m already going to HOB but I want to wait for a show with seating too because I promised my son I’d take him to his 1st LP concert this tour. Decisions…decisions! :slight_smile:

Ya I know they have seats there but I might just wait because by Sept I’m going to be hugely pregnant haha. So i’m thinking after that might be better but I like Incubus too. Ugh :stuck_out_tongue:

since I couldn’t care any less for incubus, I’m REALLY glad I got HOB tickets :slight_smile:
have fun, you guys!!

This soccer staduim at Home Depot Center is so huge. Is that the one and how do we know what side the stage will be on?

That’s what I’m wondering too

[quote=Karina]Ya I know they have seats there but I might just wait because by Sept I’m going to be hugely pregnant haha. So i’m thinking after that might be better but I like Incubus too. Ugh :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=nowheregirlnd]since I couldn’t care any less for incubus, I’m REALLY glad I got HOB tickets :slight_smile:
have fun, you guys!!

I hope they do the hollywood Bowl! Good luck tmrw!

I want to get the floor seats!

Does anyone know or have an estimate how much the tickets may run, the floor seats look awesome I am pretty sure it will be expensive

Does anyone have a chart of this place? All I see are soccer fields and stuff. I decided imma buy tickets for me and my cousin to this show. This will be her graduation gift haha :slight_smile: officially broke.

definitely going to try to get tickets to this, if not I’m going to try to get Mountain View, CA when those go on sale. LP twice this year, wooo!

I don’t know what’s a better viewing: seats of pit.

This pit is going to be long. It’s probably going to be divided into sections. The side viewing doesn’t look bad.

Really wish I wouldn’t have gotten tix to chula vista now. Booooo!

got 4 tickets and damn they were expensive

hello does anybody know the presale password???

Just bought my tickets :slight_smile: section 133 right in the front row :wink: hope its a good view!

YES! kroq emailed it this morning… KROQHTC presale starts at 10am PST tomorrow (thursday)…

I got 132… 133 is closer but looks like its a little more of a side view… from the seating chart looks like good seats still :slight_smile:

I got 132… 133 is closer but looks like its a little more of a side view… from the seating chart looks like good seats still :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Yeah but the only question now is idk if that’s the lower level seating that I got. I’m sure it is tho cause upper level cost less. I paid 118 so it has to be on bottom.