Sept. 8th @ the Home Depot Center

Hell YaY…finally announce a show for LA!! I am extremely excited! Woohoo I Am So There!! Can’t wait to purchase tickets!!

I just saw that email! I might have to come back to LA again lol! I can’t get enough of Cali so we’ll see! =o)

This time you can plan to stay longer!

Yeah more time to plan! I definitely would like to!

Crazy that they put this out there after the HOB though! Shoot I hope their album tour dates won’t be this year either! Haha

me too !! I can’t wait; I knew they wouldn’t let LA down.

I don’t know what to do now ahhh hah do I sell my other ones or just make this year a 3 show adventure haha decisions…

Just go to all three !

I knew they wouldn’t just skip la. Even before they announced the HOB show… Should be exciting :slight_smile:

Go to all three!!!

I was hoping you guys would want to help save me money and say to sell my other ones but I guess that’s not gonna happen haha jk I guess I’ll see what happens.

Wow, I would so LOVE to see LP three times in one year!! I’ll try my best to buy tickets on Monday.((crossing fingers)

I just a big sign posted outside Weenie Roast at the Verizon Wireless amphitheatre and I am kicking myself because I already bought tix for the Chula Vista show. I’m sure there are alot of LA fans that are going thru this right now.

No way? Did you take a picture of the poster?

Tell me about, when i found out i felt like crying!

No way? Did you take a picture of the poster?

Tell me about, when i found out i felt like crying![/quote]

http://t.co/dYO88LW3 for a minute I thought (and everyone else at the show) the show would be right there at the Verizon Wireless amphitheatre but I guess it’s at home depot center.

Yah, I couldn’t imagine them not playing down here

I’m going broke from all these concerts you guys… but 3 shows in 1 year!
I’m gonna try and get tickets tomorrow. :smiley:

[quote=Dayna]I’m going broke from all these concerts you guys… but 3 shows in 1 year!
I’m gonna try and get tickets tomorrow. :smiley:

I’m going to go broke haha! I was really hoping they’d announce a show in LA with Incubus. I might just have to wait until they do the Living Things tour though to buy more tix. I’m already going to HOB but I want to wait for a show with seating too because I promised my son I’d take him to his 1st LP concert this tour. Decisions…decisions! :slight_smile:

[quote=Karina]I’m going to go broke haha! I was really hoping they’d announce a show in LA with Incubus. I might just have to wait until they do the Living Things tour though to buy more tix. I’m already going to HOB but I want to wait for a show with seating too because I promised my son I’d take him to his 1st LP concert this tour. Decisions…decisions! :slight_smile: