SA buy tickets hanging?

Just got my tickets, try now. Good luck and see you at the concert.

IT’S WORKING !!! YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO GOT MY TICKETS

its still not working

WOOOHAA just got my Golden Circle tickets!

HOW DO U BOOK BEEN TRYING 4EVA

I just got in no problems and bought my golden circle!!!

[quote=Chris van Wyk]Sorry to hear Nikesh

Mine is as follows under description:

Reserved Seat
Will Call Name: X
Seat(s):
Section 102, Row E, Seat W
Section 102, Row E, Seat X
Section 102, Row E, Seat Y
Section 102, Row E, Seat Z

Maybe call support? They are awake now :)[/quote]

What’s the number for support?

Just got Golden Circle Tickets… have patience it eventually goes through, I’ve been waiting for 7 hours…

I have tried whole day and when I got in it is sold out (GC) - What a let down :frowning:

I dont understand how all the Golden Circle tickets can be sold out. I counted the number of SA members. There are 99 members currently. 99 * 8 tickets max = ±800 tickets that could be bought. Could they really have made less than 800 tickets available to the LPU members. I want my membership money back, as I only joined for the presale, only to find that its sold out. They should have madde more tickets available to LPU members. I refuse to sit in the reserved seating section. I guess I will buy Golden Circle through Computicket then

Kinda sucks how they dropped the ticket limit :frowning:
But can’t wait :smiley:

Diablo: scroll down to bottom and select support

Chris…I emailed the support team. They said they’ll get their ticketing department to look into it. Hopefully something will come from this!

Aghh Nikesh, sorry to hear bud. Best of luck

Success!! I now have my seat numbers!

Got my tickets as well at about 20h00 SA time. Been trying the whole day. Just keep at it. I still got good tickets as well.

GC can’t be sold out… How, I tried for hours today, could not get in… Come on surely they must give our LPU Members more GC tickets. What is the limit/space on GC tickets that can be sold for that section ?

Think they should have given at least 2 parked GC tickets to all LPU members and if you don’t take them then its your choice - and after pre-sale those not taken gets added to the public open sale…

Guys keep trying! I did buy the seated tickets, but kept refreshing and eventually the GC was available again and I got my 2 GC tickets

haha tried sins 10am and when it finally worked golden circle was sold out!!!

Had the same problem… Tried to get tickets via my laptop. Didn’t work the whole day. Accessed the site via my iPad and got the tickets in less then 5 minutes.