SA buy tickets hanging?

Nikesh and everyone else looking for seating:

Scroll down to stadium and you will see your section
It isn’t the best quality but if you look closely, you will have a good idea :slight_smile:

Very frustrating…been trying for hours now and cant get close to getting my tickets:(

It seems you have a limit of 8 tickets you can buy on your account. Was very frustrating this morning to buy golden circle tickets and had to settle for first row…

Hey all, we’re aware of what’s going on and are working on it. Thank you for your patience!

YEAH MAN I CLICKED ON IT AND IT KEEPS TELLING ME TO SIGN IN

Thanks for feedback Wade
Waiting every so patiently :slight_smile:

Thanks Chris. I have seen the layout. Problem is, looking at my order, I cannot tell what section I’m in! So I guess my question should be where do I find that out? Or do I just have to wait until I collect the tickets from Computicket? I’m assuming these seated tickets are the most expensive seated tickets advertised.

I’ve been trying non-stop for the past 9 hours and I have still not been able to book tickets for the show!

Managed to get to checkout TWICE for 4x Golden Circle Standing tickets - only to have the web page expire midway through processing the payment.

I am honestly close to tears. This is SUPERBLY FRUSTRATING!!!

managed to get 4 this morning :slight_smile: yay!

9 hours!! Seriously!!

I’ve been trying non-stop for the past 9 hours and I have still not been able to book tickets for the show!

Managed to get to checkout TWICE for 4x Golden Circle Standing tickets - only to have the web page expire midway through processing the payment.

PLUS Golden Circle is more than R100 more expensive - which I will very HAPPILY pay - than through Computicket?

I remain close to tears!

Nikesh, go to “Manage Account” under orders click “view” and select your order
You will then see your seats allocated “Secton Row and Seat”
Hope this helps

Thanks Wade, is there any expected time that it will be sorted out? I have literally tried since this morning and really want LP tickets.

The site must be working as every time I request tickets the row has changed - we are now on row 21 - so someone is managing to buy tickets, just not me !!

Also been trying for hours. Also get to checkout and then nothing.

I see there are problems with the site, but any chance of getting an actual estimated time it should be up and running?

Thanks

Julia, you’re lucky to even be in the queue. I have been trying for several hours now and can’t even get to the ticket screen :frowning:

Well at least they know about it… The Cape Town one is working, its us Gautengers that broke the Joburg one… hehe

Chris…did as you said. Sadly no luck! It just says Qty:4, has an SKU number and under Description, it just says “Reserved seat”. Plus all the costs! No mention of section, row or seat number! Starting to get a bit concerned. Anyone else having the same issue?

Sorry to hear Nikesh

Mine is as follows under description:

Reserved Seat
Will Call Name: X
Seat(s):
Section 102, Row E, Seat W
Section 102, Row E, Seat X
Section 102, Row E, Seat Y
Section 102, Row E, Seat Z

Maybe call support? They are awake now :slight_smile:

Common :frowning:

Flip! This is annoying! Have everything except the seats part… Hopefully the fact that I have paid, have a receipt and order number means I’m sorted. Maybe I’m being paranoid! Won’t be happy until I have tickets in my hand! Lol! I have emailed Big Concerts as well. Might need to contact someone at LP Underground directly. Thanks for ur help Chris!