Roundhouse March 10th London

I think @evooba said thst they start sending them out 2 weeks before the show.

Yeap, they said they’re going to start about 2 weeks prior to the event. The info is in the confirmation email you received.

1 Like

Tickets should start arriving from this Saturday!!! :smile:

Hi everyone. Always forget to check on here. Super excited for the show. Looking forward to hopefully meeting up with some people beforehand.

2 Likes

Meet & Greets are up!!!

Just entered good luck everyone!! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Good luck for the M&G everyone! I’ve met Mike a few times now so I’m not going to enter this time.

I was really hoping there might be an early entry contest, like there is for Tel Aviv (pleeeease :crossed_fingers:)

1 Like

Does anybody need a ticket? I have a standing ticket and might not be able to go because of work commitments. It would be nice to break even with booking fees and buses that I’ve already paid for, but would accept £60. I can show receipts so you can see that I’m not trying to make a profit.

Interested :stuck_out_tongue: how can I contact you?

Hi guys, I am new to this. I was wondering if you can enter the m&g contest without being a paying member? Never met any of the guys but went to live lp concerts. I would love to meet Mike, he is such an inspiration.

Unfortunetaly not, you need a paid account.

1 Like

Thanks for the info

Sent you an e-mail.

Hey, thanks.

Fortunately I’ve got the time off now so can still attend the show :slight_smile:

Hi guys nice to meet you!, cant wait to see Mike again in a few days, last time i saw him was in Milano and now i have the opportunity of travel to London, i come from Spain with two friends, that day we will be in the roundhouse very early , i hope we can meet there and know more lp and mike fans and do the waiting time more fun!

1 Like

Hello. I’m looking for one standing ticket. Pls, text me

Hi, anyone received their tickets in post yet? :slight_smile:

By the way, I’ve created a whatsapp group for everyone coming to the concert, where we can organise a meet up before maybe? Share the pictures/videos from the concert etc… Message me with your number if you want to join! :hugs:

How can I personal message on here? I would love to join this WhatsApp group :blush::metal:

1 Like

I’m searching for a while now and still haven’t found yet :sweat: