Roundhouse March 10th London

I am in the queue with spare ticket if you still want it

No worries I got mine!!! Enjoy :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Enjoy every second @evooba :blush: ! Speak soon

1 Like

Have fun people

1 Like

Oml…wow.
Wasn’t expecting that. Hope you enjoyed guys…

1 Like

I just wanted to say how much fun I had with all of you guys tonight. It is definitely a night I will remember forever. I’m just so grateful we got to experience this!

6 Likes

Solid performance, but obviously not worth the wait for me. :joy:

What a night!!! Was amazing!!

2 Likes

I saw the performance of One More Light, heartbreaking :confused: and at the same time it was beautiful hear that song again…

2 Likes

I think I’m not able to express with words how much I love Mike and all our family.
So, I’ll just say that I love you, all of you.

2 Likes

I saw your name on the flag and was asking people if they knew who you were so I could say hi but no joy.

Was a great gig…top venue…easy travel and some real surprises in the set list…top night out

1 Like

@acemasters, I couldn’t get footage of the speech, because I was so crushed that I couldn’t even reach into my pocket to get my phone, or breathe for that matter in a couple of instances.

2 Likes

Ahhh, I was all over the place meeting people. Sorry we couldn’t properly meet! I’m sure there will be a next time :slight_smile:
Thank you for the flag by the way! It’s amazing!!

1 Like

No worries @the_termin8r

I have the in the end speach at the end of the oml video

No competition. Best show of the whole tour so far. OML, Nobody Can Save Me, Battle Symphony!! Waited like 8h, totally worth it. Also met so many lovely people, LP fans are the best for sure :heart:
Here’s the In The End speech just after the performance of One More Light :

6 Likes

The whole show is up on lplive!

6 Likes

Again? :joy: How long did you wait?