Rip Chris Cornell lets talk about him a bit

Because I realize how oml song was dedicated to him wow what a friend Chester was and is still in heaven
Confession I only know one of his songs
But I still miss him

3 Likes

I need to talk to someone

Are you a big Chris Cornell (or Soundgarden, Audioslave, Temple of the Dog) fan?

1 Like

Not huge but I really miss him

Who else is missing Chris right now?

Sometimes, Iā€™ll find myself watching live videos from some of his concerts.

I was lucky enough to see him at Projekt Revolution on his birthday in 2008. His set was incredible, and at one point he even crowd-surfed near where I was in the pit. I also helped him celebrate a little.

Thatā€™s my sign (at 1:22), and thatā€™s the first thing I see every morning when I wake up, as itā€™s taped to my bedroom wall.

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/10400799_1037984466447_9927_n.jpg?oh=0b029fa9092a4c1f1a53140c8c6d8721&oe=5B0ADED5

2 Likes

Awesome glad you got to see him

I love chirs Cornell for me his death was almost as hard on me as Chester 's death they are both very talent and great musicans

I am a huge fan

Unfortunately, I know Chris Cornell only as Chesterā€™s friend. But, as I can see, itā€™s a big loss for youšŸ™ Iā€™m sure he was a great musician and a very good person so itā€™s a big loss for a whole world.

Thatā€™s so cool, I wish I got to see him live. IMO heā€™s one of the greatest singers of all time, his singing on Soundgarden albums is simply mind blowing.

1 Like

Totally agreed @rickvanmeijel with every thing you said yeah may 18 was hard on me when I heard about his death

1 Like

2017 was a hard year for rock music. At least we had the release of OML on May 19, that was nice.

2 Likes

Yeah that was cool But still sad especially the deep meaning of one more light has

I miss Chris so much and Iā€™m confused :neutral_face: any one else feel this way? I just wish I knew if and if not why would he lie idk

I understand you @LPlover92 and I am here for you if you want to talk me just tag me and I will answer ASAP because its hard to go though this but you are not alone here I miss him popbarly as I miss Chester for me they were both great and talented musicians and they were real close

:innocent::sob: yeah you are right

Here take this :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: sending you lots of love my friend and I am always here If you need some one to talk too

I need to talk

Ok I am here want my number to make it more prative or my email or do you want to do it here your choice