Rick van Meijel music projects

I see what the issue is, you’ve been unsubscribed it seems. Maybe accidentally?

Sure not. Wasn’t on your side, since you shared this playlist.

Tried to subscribe again, it says I already do.

1 Like

Okay. I’ll remove you from the list manually, let’s hope it lets you subscribe again afterwards.

@anna834 Done. You can try again now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Screenshot_20200804-210206_Samsung Internet

Still this

1 Like

Oh but that’s Wordpress’ own subscription function! I have my own newsletter, located in the Menu above!

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: same mistake as last time. :crazy_face:
So very unlikely, I unsubscribed it by accident. :laughing:
Subscribed again :blush:

1 Like

Hahaha no problem :joy: Thanks again! When the issue has also been fixed for @theearlywalker, I’ll resend the email to you both.

Edit: @anna834 @theearlywalker Both of you should receive the newsletter soon. Let me know if everything goes right :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Everything perfectly fine! Thanx for the service Rick :grin:

… just watched the vid :+1:t2::tada: thanx for sharing your creative process with us! :hugs::sunny::+1:t2: It’s a real earwormy melody and I really felt you at the point when the cymbals set in…

However- the theme that you played on the guitar is very very nice :kissing_closed_eyes::partying_face::star_struck: already looking to the first complete song of the ep and ofc to more sneak peeks :+1:t2: :notes: :guitar: . Have a good creative flow man !! :tada::tada::+1:t2:

1 Like

Glad that it finally worked out! And thanks for your nice words! I feel this track is going to be a special one, can’t wait to share more with you. For now, I’m gonna ride that creative flow. More coming soon :hugs: :tada:

1 Like

I finally managed to watch the video!!! :tada: The melody is soft and sweet… kinda melancholic too… I like it!! :heart_eyes: thanks for sharing with us! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! Glad you found the time to watch :blush: :tada:

1 Like

September 7 2020: EP update
Short update on the progress of the upcoming EP. Read more below :slightly_smiling_face:

Taglist
@lpfan61
@melisLP
@chigokurosaki
@AJ_7
@titan2025
@StephLP18
@theearlywalker
@anna834
@zanybelle
@Honey8

12 Likes

Taglist
@HakManLP

1 Like

Progress :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Yes! Admittedly not as much as I’d hoped at first, but I’m getting there.

1 Like

September 29 2020: What I’m Listening To #3
Hey everyone! I’m pleased to tell you that mixing the upcoming EP is going well. In the meantime, I’ve set up a new edition of What I’m Listening To, including a blog post and brand new playlist.

If you have any recommendations for future editions, let me know in the comments below or on my website :slightly_smiling_face:

Taglist
@lpfan61
@melisLP
@chigokurosaki
@AJ_7
@titan2025
@StephLP18
@theearlywalker
@anna834
@zanybelle
@Honey8

9 Likes

Taglist
@HakManLP :grin:

1 Like

Thumbs up for Grey Daze “Amends” and Status Quo.

But “In time” is your favorite?

1 Like

" Grey Daze – Amends
Chester. Bennington. Even after his passing continuing to amaze me with his versatile and powerful singing. “Amends” is a beautiful body of work and if you ask me, the reworked songs all sound superior to the originals. Although emotionally heavy at times, the re-recorded music perfectly complements the lyrics and allows Chester to shine like never before."

Yes @rickvanmeijel ! :grinning: The only good thing to come out of 2020 is this album.

1 Like