Rick van Meijel music projects

I didn’t expect to see Robbie Williams in there.

1 Like

Nice idea :grin: thanx Rick :+1:t2::hugs:

1 Like

You also listen to Status Quo? What are your favorites?

In Time is definitely one of my favorites from Amends. Chester’s range is freaking amazing on that song, and never quite heard him sing that way. It just feels so emotional, it always gets to me.

Thank you :blush: Well, there’re more good releases so far. RTJ4 by Run the Jewels, Steady by Life on Planet 9, Ladders to the Sun by Stereo Honey to name a few.

He’s one of the big popstars whose music I can tolerate :smile: Good lyrics, melodies and instrumentation I mean.

Glad you like the concept, I hope you find some inspiration too :hugs:

3 Likes

Sure, bc my parents are fans of them and heard them since my real early childhood days :sweat_smile: My two favorites are’Rockin’ all over the world’ and ‘In the army now’ + ‘Whatever you want’
‘In time’ is for sure a real good song and the remastered version is really good, but I prefer ‘Sometimes’, ‘B12’ and ‘What’s in the eye’ a little bit more :grimacing:

Robbie Williams is actually a great musician, remembered the time when Take That (his boyband) was dibanded back in the day and he then went solo, he has this great voice as well as an impressive musical skill :grinning:

That’s nice, seems your parents have a good music taste :smile: I’m not familiar with Whatever You Want, but I like the other two. ‘‘Rockin’’ was actually the first song I heard.

B12 is my least favorite one, it’s too repetitve I think

I’m too young to remember that :joy: But I agree, you can actually hear there’s effort being put in his work. Not every mainstream pop artist can say that

1 Like

True, now that everything is being “recreated” again by one of One Direction members lol i forgot his name… owhh Harry Styles, i think… though his work is not something i would put on repeat :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, ive heard some positive reviews about this kid :grin:

He’s gonna recreate their group work? That’d be a weird thing to do

no lol i meant the things with Robbie Williams is being repeated by Harry Styles, where their boybands were disbanded and they went solo :grin:

1 Like

Oh yes it always turns out this way. I think it’s because most of these boybands are put together by the label and it’s just not the same as a group of friends deciding to be a band.

1 Like