Rick van Meijel music projects

Nice idea :bulb: and maybe announce a new pl here and link it- best for me to not miss it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you :smiley: whenever I post something I’ll definitely link it in here for your convenience. I’ve already started writing the first one, should be coming soon

5 Likes

Thank you Looking forward :blush:

1 Like

@rickvanmeijel would prefer it the same way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: :hugs:

1 Like

This actually sounds pretty awesome! I have been really busy these past couple of months but I would definitely be interested when I do get the chance!

1 Like

Thank you for your interest @HakManLP and @AJ_7! Don’t worry about missing out, I completely understand since I’m busy as well. But we’ll find a way as always :hugs:

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I don’t know how and where else to write this post, so I am posting it here, please do not be angry with me for this, but I must share my new work with you my friends. I remixed Mike Shinoda’s new song, and I want to submit it to your court. Thank you all for your attention!

cover

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: great work, I love the drums and guitar and it sounds very powerful @MenyaNet great remix man :clap:t2:

…was followed by total eclipse- awesome :clap:t2: great work too

3 Likes

Didn’t even know there was a new Mike song, frankly I wish I’d stayed oblivious after hearing the original 10 mins ago. Your version is miles better.

5 Likes

Hey @MenyaNet :hugs:

Already listened yesterday on insta.
Now again and I really like it! :partying_face: :heart:
I go with @the_termin8r on this, like it even more as the original.
You and Mike are a great combination! :handshake:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I’m very glad to hear that, I really appreciate it. thanks for the support!

1 Like

Thank you very much! Unusual and very nice to hear that my version is better than the original :blush:

Thank you very much!
Yes, I released it on March 20, but I couldn’t go to the forum to make a post. Thank you very much for your support and for being interested in my musical creativity. :румянец: :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I’m really not a fan of Mike’s new stuff, sounds really generic and like he’s half-assing it.

2 Likes

Wow!! Awesome work! :heart_eyes: like @the_termin8r said, I like your version more than the original! :heart_eyes: did you share with him? Twitter? :grin: thanks for sharing here! :blush:

1 Like

thank you so much! I am very pleased to hear this) I shared on instagram and twitter, but Mike didn’t react

1 Like

I didn’t even notice this post until now :joy: As everyone has said already, I like it too man! I agree especially with @the_termin8r that this version sounds way more exciting than the original.

However for next time, please share your own work in threads like The Jukebox. Or you can also make your own thread! Point is to keep the place clean :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok, I understand, I will keep in mind. But how to make your own topic?

1 Like

Go to the main forum page where all the threads are and hit the ‘new topic’ button.

2 Likes

ok i got it, thanks!