Rick van Meijel music projects

Thank you :blush: If you need any help with creating a topic or navigating the forums, just ask us!

1 Like

March 24 2020: What I’m Listening To #1
Almost one month later and here it finally is, the first edition of my new blog series What I’m Listening To! Thanks again everyone for participating in the initial discussion. I actually wanted to make this post last week, but it didn’t feel right because of the current worldwide situation. I still kinda feel that way, but I no longer wanted to keep it to myself. So I hope you enjoy reading and listening :slight_smile:

@lpfan61
@melisLP
@chigokurosaki
@AJ_7
@titan2025
@StephLP18
@theearlywalker
@anna834
@zanybelle
@Honey8

8 Likes

@HakManLP (tag rule)

1 Like

If there was anything I’d like to amend on forums rule… First would be this tag limit and second the like limit :laughing:

Totally agree! I believe some have pleaded for this before but I don’t think it changed anything. Anyway, thanks for commenting on my post :hugs:

1 Like

:tada: I found your latest email in my Newsletter folder yaaay :confetti_ball: ty

2 Likes

Thank you! :hugs:
Not on SoundCloud this time :slightly_frowning_face:
Currently, I’m not on Spotify.

1 Like

Glad you noticed, I hope you enjoyed the post :blush:

No, many artists don’t have their music up for free on SoundCloud, so I thought Spotify was the better option for this type of playlist :confused:

2 Likes

Hey Rick :hugs:

My laptop has trouble with Spotify, so I deinstalled it. I have it on my phone, but just with adverts and can’t listen a playlist in a chosen order. I hope I get premium back but donno when.
Then, I listen :blush:

Hey Anna, that’s all fine. I don’t use premium either, in fact, I’ve been using the free version for only a couple weeks now.

Use the web player, that way you can refresh over ads. On mobile you can’t even listen to the music you want to, you press one song and something totally different plays. Like I’d click to listen to something by LP and suddenly Lady Gaga would start playing (on the free version). Spotify is just broken, full stop.

1 Like

:joy: In German I would say, I only understand train station. :rofl: :grimacing:
No nintendo in Onion.

Can you explain what I should do?

Open spotify through chrome. Just search up spotify web player. It’s more reliable than the desktop app for the free version. Also, when an audio ad comes up, just refresh the page and it goes away.

1 Like

Thanks. I try this.

Edit @the_termin8r
I opend chrome. I think the first time ever.
Searched for Spotify webplayer.
Clicked on it.
Now it says: My browser doesn’t support the web player, I should change the browser or install the Spotify desktop App. :thinking:

Maybe try updating Chrome to the latest version?

1 Like

That’s odd, it works just fine for me. Like Rick said, try updating chrome or try another browser.

2 Likes

Having any luck getting it to work @anna834?

Ups :flushed: totally forgot.
I try to remember tomorrow :grimacing:

1 Like

Ah, I tried it again. But didn’t got much further.
Chrome will constantly lour me into making this my main browser. And I really don’t want this, cause I never will get it reversed.
So I gave up.

Yeah that’s an annoying Chrome thing. Sucks that it didn’t work for you. I guess you can always look up the music that piques your interest :slight_smile: