Rick van Meijel music projects

Unfortunately I don’t get the emails- like Rob already mentioned… any idea what I can do?

1 Like

Good to hear! I hope you’ll find the time to check it out soon :smiley: Btw how do you mean impersonal? The newsletter is supposed to seem personal, but maybe I haven’t put in enough effort haha

You too? I did see your email address on the list though. Can you try unsubscribing and then subscribing back?

1 Like

Tried it again, cause you made me curious.
This time it worked without the need of a new account. :smile:
Donno what went wrong the last time.

2 Likes

That’s really nice of you, thanks for subscribing :hugs:

1 Like

To me everything is fine as it is. But, in what way do you want to improve it? I mean content, visualization, space, the fast it comes to each susb?

2 Likes

Eh… Here are the answers lol…sorry for sooo late

• your newsletter seems quite good and professional style to me. It has the info and contact both.
  • it’s useful to me sometimes as it tells about your new posts lol. I am not that free to scroll around so it acts as good notification
  • i check the newsletter within a day it comes…
  • no much thoughts and opinions as it seems nice to me. The LPU and other newsletter are smiliar kind soni don’t have any suggestions.

Yea ik sometimes the ones who ain’t wordpress members face this issue. Try subscribing again… that’s the only way it’d work maybe…

2 Likes

Thanks! Well I was wondering for example if the content is exclusive or interesting enough and if you guys had anything to say about it.

No problem, I’m glad you gave me some positive feedback. Good to know that it functions as a reminder for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everything that comes from you is interesting for me. Really, I’m excited when you make an announcement :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry! I was completely out of it when I wrote that. I meant informal and friendly!

1 Like

Haha no problem, thanks for clearing that up! :smile:

That’s really kind of you, thanks!

2 Likes

Totally off topic

Could you explain it to me.
I have some hashtags on my to follow list. But never get any notifications for it? :thinking:
And how do I create own hashtags?
Still no clue and my publisher proposed I use some, just to say then she not really know how. This does someone else for her.
.:thinking:
.:grimacing:
.:hugs:

1 Like

You never get notifications for hashtags. Occassionally new posts will appear in your feed that are tagged with the hashtags you’re following.

Just type them below the post you’re making. For example you want to post a photo of your book cover. So when you’re typing the description text, just enter the hashtag symbol (#) and type something after it. Something like #bookcover, or #newbook. Instagram will immediately show you if the tag exists and how many people are following that tag. Obviously it’s best to pick hashtags that have the most amount of followers, so that you will reach as many people as possible.

Hopefully this helps :hugs:

1 Like

March 1 2020: New blog series discussion
Hey everyone, I need your counsel on something. Last week I got the spontaneous idea to start a new blog series about the music that I’m listening to, featuring in short my thoughts about the particular albums and an accompanying Spotify playlist with my favorite tracks. Consider it my personal The Jukebox thread, posted on my website every two or three months (depending on how much I’ve listened to).

I tagged you all because I’m curious to know whether you’d be interested in this blog series and what you would call it. Other suggestions and ideas are also welcome! :smiley:

@lpfan61
@melisLP
@chigokurosaki
@AJ_7
@titan2025
@StephLP18
@theearlywalker
@anna834
@zanybelle
@Honey8

9 Likes

@HakManLP (10 tag rule)

1 Like

I’d be down for it.

1 Like

It really depends what type of music. If you’re talking about Linkin Park / alternative rock then yes. Why don’t you post on here your “music reviews” just to see how people respond and interact? There’s not enough music chat on this site for me. I’m sure if you have a website with followers they would also be interested as long as they can interact with you.

1 Like

That sounds good to me

1 Like

Oh, sure! I am interested!
But I can’t really promise, that I will listen to all of it. I actually have already trouble to keep up with the music postings here.

2 Likes

This :sweat_smile:
But I’m interested :blush:

2 Likes

Nice response guys, super glad you all like the idea! :smiley:

I always listen to lots of different stuff, alternative rock included. Sometimes I post stuff in The Jukebox thread, but I want to start more conversations on my personal website particularly. I hope this new series will help stimulate this. And interaction is certainly possible over there as well :slight_smile:

Don’t worry @anna834 and @lpfan61, I completely understand. Besides, this will probably be a bi-monthly series, so the amount of content is relatively small.

3 Likes