Rick van Meijel music projects

Credits to @MenyaNet, it’s his track. Instrumental music usually works well with games, so I can see what you’re saying. Who knows, maybe some day :slight_smile: Thank you!

No problem, thank you!!

1 Like

You’re welcome. There is a large market for gaming music and so I’ve learnt a lot of gamer fans actually enjoy them so much they buy the music/follow the artists. A good market if you can get in.

@rickvanmeijel You’re welcome. Keep us posted when you release some YouTube videos etc?

1 Like

I will! Next Monday the tracks will be released :slight_smile: If you want, you can sign up to my newsletter on my website. That way you’ll get a personal email from me when there’s any news.

1 Like

But you give the news here and on ig anyway. Right?
I wanted to sign, but I have to open a new account for this. Not really. So. :laughing:
:hugs: :green_heart:

I really loved the tune soo much!!! :heart_eyes:And of course the new album cover is wow! @MenyaNet very artistic! You’ve grown your hobby so well it sounds really great to my ears! Goodluck :four_leaf_clover: for your upcoming projects!! And yes, keep collaborating, you both do great together :smiley:

1 Like

True, it’s just whatever way you prefer :slight_smile:
Btw @anna834: nice to see you on Instagram as well! Thanks for following me :blush:

Thanks for your compliments :blush: And I agree, I don’t think this will be our last collab

1 Like

Thank you :blush:
Till now, I don’t know how it all works there.
But I just let it flow.
Also not sure if it really will help, promoting my book. Or if it’s just one more time consuming thing.
But to get a book known, I need reader and they have to share and recommend it. Oh, probably OT.
But it’s the same for your music, I expecte. To have a good thing is not enough, you need the people to come upon it.
In your case, is it possible you go on tour together?

In my experience Instagram is a great tool to reach a wider audience, especially when using the hashtags. It’s something that you’ll get better at the more you do it. I have no experience in promoting books, but I guess the basics are the same as promoting music. You just have to be creative in the type of content that you share with your followers.

How you do mean?

2 Likes

Still not really getting the whole hashtag thing.

Can you meat up for real? Go plying on a club tour together? Probably not, I guess.

1 Like

Meet.

2 Likes

Hashtags are a way for users to find new posts. Anyone on Instagram can follow hashtags, meaning all posts that have that hashtag will appear on the user’s timeline. If you make a post with #book, then all users who follow that hashtag will receive your post.

That’s not a possibility for me at least until July. However I don’t see myself doing a club tour at all, I’m definitely not at that level yet :smile:

1 Like

January 13 2020: ‘’Millions of Simple Lights’’ (Deluxe Edition) out now!
It’s here today guys! Stream the EP below or check out all other links on my website:

Once again, special thanks to @MenyaNet for another wonderful collaboration! I hope you all enjoy :slight_smile:

@lpfan61
@melisLP
@chigokurosaki
@AJ_7
@titan2025
@StephLP18
@theearlywalker
@anna834
@zanybelle

10 Likes

@Honey8
@HakManLP

2 Likes

Great album. Just bought my copy.

3 Likes

Great job on the ablum, and Congratulations on the new ablum

3 Likes

I just got the notification, thank you so so much man! Really appreciate that :blush:

Once again thank you Steph! Glad you enjoyed

3 Likes

Excellent work, dude. Once again congratulations for all you have done in all these years. Be sure you will be recognized for effort eventually.

I might buy the album and other singles. I need to check out some things before.

2 Likes

Thanks again man, appreciate your words :blush: I’ll definitely try to level up so to speak :smile: And thanks for considering purchasing the EP!

2 Likes

Listened already yesterday after my long drive and now again. :blush:
I do normally never listen to instrumentals and also have really no clue how to create music. :see_no_evil:
So not the best of critics :grimacing:
But I really enjoy it! :blush: It’s great! :tada:
Thank you very much! :hugs:

1 Like

Not having a clue about making music does not mean you cannot provide feedback! I think we have discussed this earlier already, the listener can point out things that the creator didn’t even think of. So all feedback is welcome :slight_smile: But I’m just glad you enjoyed it, thank you!!

2 Likes