Rick van Meijel music projects

You’re welcome :grin: I hope you liked it!

1 Like

Definitely- I always enjoy reading the lyrics while I listenimg to a song- lyrics are very important for me :blush::+1:t2:

2 Likes

@rickvanmeijel thanks again for your work on the lyrics video, I’m glad everything worked out well. This should also help out @anna834 as she was interested in the lyrics. I hope you all have a wonderful day and keep rocking :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

December 16 2019: Celebrating 2019 - SoundCloud Favorites
It’s that time of the year again, like @the_termin8r said in the albums of 2019 thread. I’ve collected my favorite tracks of the year in a special SoundCloud playlist. Read more about it, and also about my plans for 2020, on my website:

Those who are subscribed to my newsletter have received a personal message :slight_smile:

@lpfan61
@melisLP
@chigokurosaki
@AJ_7
@titan2025
@StephLP18
@theearlywalker
@anna834
@zanybelle

10 Likes

Still on your playlist
:joy: :joy: love it!
The way you change direction!
Just awesome!
That’s exactly how I love to listen to music. And everybody always says, thats a no go.
I’m not to concentrated on it, doing some corrections meanwhile, so I have to listen more often.
But right now, the switch from GAHLLOW - Where Do The Lost Go? To Paul J - It’s Hard To Be Humble let me crack up in laughter! :joy:

Thank you!

Oh, and the next one :exploding_head: wow! :pleading_face:

Thanks for checking it out Anna! What’s funny is that I originally had a different order of tracks but SoundCloud randomly decided to screw up the order yesterday. So this is not what I had in mind at all :joy: Glad you got a laugh out of it though

1 Like

Please add me in tag list so that i get to know as soon as you post ! :green_heart:

1 Like

That’s great, I’ll definitely do that for future posts :grin: :+1:

1 Like

January 6 2020: ‘‘Millions of Simple Lights’’ (Deluxe Edition) out January 13
Kicking off the new year with more music by me and @MenyaNet! Check out the preview and a link to the pre-order page on my website:

@lpfan61
@melisLP
@chigokurosaki
@AJ_7
@titan2025
@StephLP18
@theearlywalker
@anna834
@zanybelle

12 Likes

@Honey8 you belong in the taglist as well, but yeah the 10 user rule :expressionless:

1 Like

Nice art cover! :heart_eyes: and nice music!! :heart_eyes: keep going! You both are on the right path of becoming great artists with millions followers all over the world! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I agree! @MenyaNet did the art and I really love the imagery and the colors of this one. Thank you for your compliments! You’ll always be one of the first fans :smile:

2 Likes

A promo teaser, awesome! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

Love it! :blush:

Going with this! :tada:

Looking forward to listen to it all!

3 Likes

:open_mouth: wooow!!! @MenyaNet you’re great not only in music but in art too! :heart_eyes:

Yes! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Empty Silence of Our Hearts What a beautiful title! I really think your music could work well in RPGs. It has that final fantasy element. Congratulations for you both :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag , and Congratulations on the EP

1 Like

thanks a lot! Rick and I are very glad you like it!)

1 Like

thanks a lot! I’m really very grateful for that!)

1 Like

thank you very much!) and thanks for the idea of ​​music for games!))

2 Likes

You can’t reply more then three in a row.
So you have to put answers together by tagging or quoting.
Or I clear it right now :blush:
:hugs: :green_heart:

1 Like