Rick van Meijel music projects

Ups :flushed: totally forgot.
I try to remember tomorrow :grimacing:

1 Like

Ah, I tried it again. But didn’t got much further.
Chrome will constantly lour me into making this my main browser. And I really don’t want this, cause I never will get it reversed.
So I gave up.

Yeah that’s an annoying Chrome thing. Sucks that it didn’t work for you. I guess you can always look up the music that piques your interest :slight_smile:

It’s probably more of a Spotify thing.

This I meant, it’s always asking something along these lines.

April 21 2020: New EP in the works
Some of you may have already heard about me working on new music lately. So today I’m announcing it for real, there’s an EP forming right now :slight_smile:

@lpfan61
@melisLP
@chigokurosaki
@AJ_7
@titan2025
@StephLP18
@theearlywalker
@anna834
@zanybelle
@Honey8

9 Likes

@HakManLP (tag rule)

1 Like

Banana!! Yaaay! :banana: :grin:

3 Likes

You remember? :laughing: It’s probably my most iconic title yet :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Exactly! :laughing:

1 Like

There on SC? I’ll listen it soon!

1 Like

Nothing on SoundCloud, this is only an update on the process of my upcoming EP. Audio, clips or stuff like that will come later :grin:

1 Like

Alrighty, I’ll check the post. Thanks for the tag! :slight_smile:

Honey

1 Like

Howdie @rickvanmeijel how is your music project going? And your thesis? Hope everything is going good? :crossed_fingers:t2::pray:t2::sunny::muscle:t2:

1 Like

Hey thanks for checking in! Due to the thesis, I’ve had the EP project sort of on hold. Just a bit of producing here and there during the weekends, but I haven’t made much progress. Planning to continue in July though, when the thesis is finally done :tired_face:. Hope that you’re doing fine!

5 Likes

Sending strength to you!! :muscle::muscle::shamrock::shamrock: Goodluck! Hooe u get free time soon!

2 Likes

Thank you Honey! This week should be the last :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey, how did it go?
You have to be on the other side by now!
.:hugs: :green_heart:

1 Like

Haha I am!! :hugs: It went great actually, see my post below:

2 Likes

July 6 2020: What I’m Listening To #2
Time for number two, which goes all over the place musically speaking. Enjoy reading and/or listening :slightly_smiling_face:

@lpfan61
@melisLP
@chigokurosaki
@AJ_7
@titan2025
@StephLP18
@theearlywalker
@anna834
@zanybelle
@Honey8

10 Likes