Rest in peace Chester

RIP Chester. My brother, My Idol. My whole everything. I only met him two weeks today.

I gave him a Linkin Park 10 custom 10 pound note. He laughed and said " I am going to slip it to customs as a bribe"

The lady next to me gave him a box of roses. I said to Chester " you going to eat them on stage" and he said looking all stuffed. “Yeah, I am going to go on stage and be like urghhhhhhh”

I am happy I saw him but this death so sudden. He was my age and we were born in the same year!!!

My thoughs go out to him and the boys (LP) and to his family and all his friends and to all his loved ones. My Prayers are with you!!!

Feeling so lost and so “Numb”

9 Likes

Good goodbye Chester.

2 Likes

Just yesterday… my sister and I was planning to see the band for the Japan concert… :frowning:

1 Like

just yesterday I booked my flight from Zurich to Las Vegas 9/1 flying 9/2 Linkin Park 9/3 back to Switzerland… :sob:

1 Like

No way man…
NO WAY!!!

8 Likes

Please no…

1 Like

Chester dead? Is this fake news? :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

3 Likes

I hope it’s fake news…this is so sad for everyone D:

3 Likes

I don’t know where else to turn, I am in disbelief…I find myself coming here to find some sort of closure.

5 Likes

Noooooooooooooooooooooo… Just why???

No Mike tell me its not true! Is this really you? I had managed to get early sale pit tickets through LPU! I was so looking forward to seeing LP in Charlotte. You guys are my all time favorite! I can not register this news!

Neither can I. :sob: :sob: :sob:

It’s unbelievable but yes Mike confirmed it on twitter. We’re awaiting an official statement now… I can’t believe it’s true :cry:

2 Likes

So glad we made it to Burmingham after Manchester being cancelled. I cannot believe this awful news

1 Like

I’m so glad I saw then in London on 3rd July at the O2. They were amazing! I loved Chester :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Please tell me this is not happening :sob:

2 Likes

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I’ve done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
Don’t resent me
And when you’re feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest

9 Likes

I was supposed to meet them on 8/5…my first time going to see them even though I’ve listened to them since the very beginning. I planned on telling him and the band how much their music helped me to get through an abusive relationship…I have been crying for hours. All my favorite singers pass away. I took this news harder than when Michael Jackson passed and I think it’s because I knew I was going to meet Chester and my dreams have been crushed yet again.

4 Likes

Thank you…

1 Like

O Brasil inteiro lamenta e sofre com a perda, meus pêsames a banda e a família, mais que nunca precisamos nos unir.

#WheareLinkinPark

2 Likes