Reserved Seats v.s. General Admission tickets?

Hey everyone,

What’s the difference between reserved seats tickets and general admission tickets? Where would general admission people be sitting/standing?

Thanks!

Reserved seats are essentially in a seat as close to the band before the pit. The Pit is general admission.

so the general admission tickets are for standing?! and the reserverd ones for sitting?! don’t get it :S

Yes, that’s pretty much right. General admission you will be fighting with people in the PIT to get as close to the stage as possible but you will also be shoulder to shoulder, without any room to move around.

Reserved seats are exactly what it sounds like: you get a seat to sit down and no one else has your seat.

Yes, that’s pretty much right. General admission you will be fighting with people in the PIT to get as close to the stage as possible but you will also be shoulder to shoulder, without any room to move around.

Reserved seats are exactly what it sounds like: you get a seat to sit down and no one else has your seat.[/quote]

oh thank you :smiley: okay now i got it :slight_smile: but for the lpu the reserved seats are as close to the stage as possible right?

Well yeah, until they sell out… which happened in under 5 minutes after they went on sale.

Which is better? Pit or Reserved seating?

Just called ground CTRL and they said that the General Admission that is on sale now
is for the PIT area! Just bought mine. Think about it…Who’s gonna pay $100 for lawn seating on top of that I looked on the venue website and it’s $60 for lawn.

You’re going to an LP Concert…Pit my man…Pit! Lots of jumpin, head banging, and singing with the rest of the crowd! Energy!

[quote=Ha-nah]Just called ground CTRL and they said that the General Admission that is on sale now
is for the PIT area! Just bought mine. Think about it…Who’s gonna pay $100 for lawn seating on top of that I looked on the venue website and it’s $60 for lawn.[/quote]
I’m so excited!!! First LP show and scored PIT tickets… :smiley:

You’re going to an LP Concert…Pit my man…Pit! Lots of jumpin, head banging, and singing with the rest of the crowd! Energy!
[/quote]

You got it! I trust your advice haha

GA all the way! I got mine for Tacoma. :smiley: However, I didn’t see the option for those at first and bought reserved seats, went back and saw GA, so I ended up ordering 4 tickets. Good God I’m stupid. But I think I have some friends that will buy the seats from me, thankfully. That was a lot of money lol.

Just bought 3 tix for the Vancouver show. Was going to buy reserved at first but then I remembered that GA = floor sooo … Plus LPU gets early access. Score.

First concert … can’t wait.

[quote=ProjektXero]Just bought 3 tix for the Vancouver show. Was going to buy reserved at first but then I remembered that GA = floor sooo … Plus LPU gets early access. Score.

[/quote]

Dude, it’s mine too! I’m so stoked. So I should just get there hella early to be near the front? How early do you guys usually come with GA tickets?

[quote=Alex][quote=ProjektXero]Just bought 3 tix for the Vancouver show. Was going to buy reserved at first but then I remembered that GA = floor sooo … Plus LPU gets early access. Score.

[quote=ProjektXero][quote=Alex][quote=ProjektXero]Just bought 3 tix for the Vancouver show. Was going to buy reserved at first but then I remembered that GA = floor sooo … Plus LPU gets early access. Score.

[/quote]
I would also like to know. :smiley:

Sooo, its better the GA tix???.. GA means Floor Access because i dont want to be seated in this concert, and the tix i want its for the Chula Vista, can some one light me up with this??

wow reserved tickets are already all bought up. ahhhhh i was to late :frowning: ah well i guess i got the general admission so i hope i can survive in the pit :stuck_out_tongue:

General Admission usually means no seats, first come first serve for spots closest to the stage. I don’t think either GA or seats is better than the other, it all depends on your preference. If you like to know where you will be and have a place to sit during intermissons between bands, then seats are your best option. If you like being in the thick of the action and don’t mind standing for long periods, then go with GA. Either way you will be at the show and get to experience it. As for coming early, LPU gets first entry now, so coming a few hours early should be ok, otherwise I would show up in the morning just to make sure I get a good spot on the floor. If you get seats then show up anytime, you don’t have to worry about losing your spot. Hope this helps some of you!

Thanks for the help! You’ve cleared up a few things for me.

Can’t wait to see LP for the first time. Ohh boy.