Reserved Seats v.s. General Admission tickets?

I’m just going to clarify this for those concerned about having a GA ticket vs. a Reserved ticket.

If you’re worried about not having a seat, you’re kidding yourself if you’re thinking you’ll be sitting in the reserved seating area. As soon as the concert starts you’ll be on your feet along with everyone else.

So, for energy sake and the fact you’ll be at an LP concert, being down in the pit jumping around with the crowd, holding up for cell phone or lighter, and waving side to side with your fists in the air, you’re better off getting a General Admission ticket and making your way to the front. It’ll be crowded, but you’ll forget all about it when they come out to play!

Hope that helps you in making your decision!

Pit:
Right in the action where all of the energy is.
Up close and personal, especially with early entry.
The funner option, according to most people I talk to.

Seats:
The choice for people who want a Meet and Greet (yes, you will lose your spot in the pit if you get a Meet and Greet).
The ability to get up and go to the bathroom and get dinner.
The ability to sit down and rest during bands or songs you don’t like, saving your energy for later. (applies to opening bands only. Everyone stands during the headliners)

[quote=K1NG J0RDAN][quote=ProjektXero][quote=Alex][quote=ProjektXero]Just bought 3 tix for the Vancouver show. Was going to buy reserved at first but then I remembered that GA = floor sooo … Plus LPU gets early access. Score.

First concert … can’t wait.

I’m going to the Tacoma concert and it will be my first LP concert also. I got GA tickets, thought it would be more exciting to rock out with the hard core fans, hope I made the right decision! :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see LP live!!!

See you there! :slight_smile:

[quote=Brandon]I’m just going to clarify this for those concerned about having a GA ticket vs. a Reserved ticket.

If you’re worried about not having a seat, you’re kidding yourself if you’re thinking you’ll be sitting in the reserved seating area. As soon as the concert starts you’ll be on your feet along with everyone else.

So, for energy sake and the fact you’ll be at an LP concert, being down in the pit jumping around with the crowd, holding up for cell phone or lighter, and waving side to side with your fists in the air, you’re better off getting a General Admission ticket and making your way to the front. It’ll be crowded, but you’ll forget all about it when they come out to play!

Hope that helps you in making your decision!
[/quote]

Thank U bro!!

I got a reserved seat for the show in Dallas!
100 P 31!

See yu der!

i should just say to everyone calling it a “pit”, they’re LP, not Bring Me The Horizon. I’ve been to an LP concert and 2 or 3 ppl tried to start a pit and failed. No pits my friends.

[quote=Alex][quote=ProjektXero]Just bought 3 tix for the Vancouver show. Was going to buy reserved at first but then I remembered that GA = floor sooo … Plus LPU gets early access. Score.

[/quote]

Dude, it’s mine too! I’m so stoked. So I should just get there hella early to be near the front? How early do you guys usually come with GA tickets?[/quote]

I have been to a whole venue where it was GA and I got there at 9am for a 7pm show and we were like 10th in line it really just depends

[quote=TiffanyTerr0rLP]i should just say to everyone calling it a “pit”, they’re LP, not Bring Me The Horizon. I’ve been to an LP concert and 2 or 3 ppl tried to start a pit and failed. No pits my friends.

[quote=ProjektXero][quote=Alex][quote=ProjektXero]Just bought 3 tix for the Vancouver show. Was going to buy reserved at first but then I remembered that GA = floor sooo … Plus LPU gets early access. Score.

[/quote]

I have never been in the pit area for an LP show, but for some of the other bands I’ve seen with general admission (Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance…) there were people there up to 12 hours in advance! That is a little extreme, but I would say anywhere from 3-5 hours ahead of time, you should get a good spot.

[quote=shotgunopera][quote=ProjektXero][quote=Alex][quote=ProjektXero]Just bought 3 tix for the Vancouver show. Was going to buy reserved at first but then I remembered that GA = floor sooo … Plus LPU gets early access. Score.

[/quote]

I have never been in the pit area for an LP show, but for some of the other bands I’ve seen with general admission (Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance…) there were people there up to 12 hours in advance! That is a little extreme, but I would say anywhere from 3-5 hours ahead of time, you should get a good spot.[/quote]

Whoa…when do they actually let people in? 2 hours before the concert?

And I doubt all the people lining up during LP concerts are LPU members. So I think for LP concerts, LPU members have it pretty chill and can go like an hour or so before and be good? Or am I totally wrong? lol