Reading Festival - 25.08.18

I love this!!! How did you make it?? :heart_eyes::fire::scream:

1 Like

I just realised what I typed…meant to put Saturday!! Good thing too as the Saturday tickets are all sold out but thanks for letting me know!!

1 Like

Wow that’s amazing!!! I’ll push my way to the front!! Have to see Mike close!! Haha

Mikes on at 14:50pm on the main stage!

2 Likes

thank you :smiley:
I always collect any piece of Art Mike Shinoda has made, those skulls were on the top of his wordpress blog years ago, im glad i found a use for them.

And the logos on the back i found on either LPLIVE.net or LPCATALOG.com in a forum.

The small Mike Shinoda skull that is on the front and back at the top was on a letter that mike wrote to people to have a sneak preview of his MSxDC remix shoes.

then i put it all together with a little bit of Photoshop know how.

2 Likes

The hype is real :scream::scream:

1 Like

That is so great!
And a Very unique shirt! Hope he sees it!

1 Like

I can’t wait!!!

I’ve just applied for the M&G, i hope i get to meet him!!

1 Like

Yeah i did when he announced it…so excited!!! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Not long now!! Can’t wait!!

2 Likes

Does anyone know when people get confirmation of the M&G?

today the contest is closed. So i guess the next few days. my personal experience was one day before the show

1 Like

Well the competition closes 1am gmt weds 22nd so after that.

Wow that’s really early, I’ll be here too, I could’nt go to Rock en Seine because of work but as my week end are free I’m taking the plane friday night to london then I hope find where to sleep and catch a train in the morning to Reading, I hope we will have good news with the M&G :pleading_face:

1 Like

Oh wow! Safe journey! Yeah I’m counting the time firm for the M&G!!

Hey @alz89 you may already know, but if you follow the LP ambassadors on twitter, they’re arranging a fan meet up at Reading and Leeds - follow @AmitV85 for Reading.

1 Like

Yeah I saw the other day! Thanks for letting me know too!

Yes this is the fb page:
_20180823_114211

1 Like

Anybody know if there is a Leeds meetup planned? Struggling to find one.