1 Like

Thank you!

Mail for the M&G are coming :star_struck:

1 Like

I won m&g for Saturday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me too!!! :grin:

2 Likes

And me :star_struck::star_struck: see you guys on Saturday!!

1 Like

Yay can’t wait to see you there :star_struck:

1 Like

I’m gonna be on my own as my partner is waiting outside, so if you see a girl looking lost with a piercing in her cheek please come say hi!

I’ll be on my own anyway, but doing the meet up as well so it will be nice to meet everyone!

I’m going to Leeds. Is there more people coming there too?
Somebody found out about Leeds meet up?:slightly_smiling_face:
Waiting for mail about M&G. Would be great to win one !!

You guys go to the fan meet ups, I guarantee you that everyone there is amazing! I’ve known a few of them for more than 10 years and they’re great!

1 Like

What shoes is everyone wearing??!!

Heading to Reading tomorrow! No M&G sadly but hopefully will catch up with a few of you at the meet-up :slight_smile:

I’m going for my normal Vans. I live in Reading and it’s rained a bit this evening but I don’t think enough to make it muddy.

I’m wearing timberlands in case, what time are people getting there that have M&G as I’m coming from my friends in Maidenhead??

Ana just emailed me back and said typically the M&G is any time between 1 and 3 hours before his set time.

2 Likes

Ok cool thanks!

Hi guys, the entrance is still closed we are sit next to the cash machine :laughing:

Holy crap, I just watched the live stream. That set is by far the best performance I have ever seen Mike do without the rest of Linkin Park. If we even get half of the energy at Leeds, it’ll make the rain worth it!!!

He was so so good! The set felt so short though :pensive: m&g was amazing too. I just love the guy!

2 Likes