Re: LPU Chat with Rob 01/30

thanks, I’m would be interested in. I wasn’t banned or something but it seems to be a nice memory (only for personal use in cause of the uniqueness of the lpu :wink: )
please send me a message if you not allowed to upload :]

DAMN! And I thought this topic will be about Dan and his BAN :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, You’re not allowed to upload the video anywhere.

btw. I did not spam, did not ask personal questions and did not take snapshots. Yet, Dan decided to ban me. Great work sherlock! My 2 questions got answered though :wink:

I would love the video if you could :slight_smile: I got a shoutout from Rob and would like it on video! Get back to me when you can :slight_smile:

[quote=michalangelo]DAMN! And I thought this topic will be about Dan and his BAN :stuck_out_tongue:

btw. I did not spam, did not ask personal questions and did not take snapshots. Yet, Dan decided to ban me. [/quote]
Almost the same!!! Banned by Dan in 2 or 3 mins before the chat itself!!! For nothing - just for saying that I’ve waked up too early - at 6 am - for this chat and it was for nothing 'cuz Rob is late!!!
Thanks to some good sites like ChesterBNetwork and MikeShinodaClan, I’ve read the summary of the chat… but at that moment, it was very, very big disappointment!!!

I think, the chat NEED read-only mode - for those people who’s questions have been answered, at least - just to see the rest of the chat!!! And there must be warnings in private chat, before the ban! Absolute BAN must be used for those who ignore this warnings.

[quote]Failure to follow these rules will result in a warning by a moderator, followed by a ban from the chat room.[/quote] - Quote from the official chat rules at Chat page - WHY THE MODERATORS ISN’T FOLLOWING THIS RULE??? Warning before the ban, not just ‘ban because i don’t like what you said’!!!
Even if

[quote]Chat Moderators deem what is appropriate and what is not.[/quote] and Mod don’t like someone’s words - - WARN BEFORE BAN! Is it difficult?

if you don’t post the video here, be sure that video will be on youtube in… 3… 2… 1… XD

Nice surprises from Mike and Phoenix too. Rob is so shy. Lol at the ‘name’ of the new album.

[quote=ivan_astahov][quote=michalangelo]DAMN! And I thought this topic will be about Dan and his BAN :stuck_out_tongue:

btw. I did not spam, did not ask personal questions and did not take snapshots. Yet, Dan decided to ban me. [/quote]
Almost the same!!! Banned by Dan in 2 or 3 mins before the chat itself!!! For nothing - just for saying that I’ve waked up too early - at 6 am - for this chat and it was for nothing 'cuz Rob is late!!!
Thanks to some good sites like ChesterBNetwork and MikeShinodaClan, I’ve read the summary of the chat… but at that moment, it was very, very big disappointment!!!

I think, the chat NEED read-only mode - for those people who’s questions have been answered, at least - just to see the rest of the chat!!! And there must be warnings in private chat, before the ban! Absolute BAN must be used for those who ignore this warnings.

[quote]Failure to follow these rules will result in a warning by a moderator, followed by a ban from the chat room.[/quote] - Quote from the official chat rules at Chat page - WHY THE MODERATORS ISN’T FOLLOWING THIS RULE??? Warning before the ban, not just ‘ban because i don’t like what you said’!!!
Even if

[quote]Chat Moderators deem what is appropriate and what is not.[/quote] and Mod don’t like someone’s words - - WARN BEFORE BAN! Is it difficult?
[/quote]

There’s no warnings in band chats. They usually say this before every band chat. It’s not physically possible to give warnings in a chat that moves that fast.

I think I saw a lot of people who were banned because they posted next to someone who spammed, hit caps lock, or were being really stupid, and the mods don’t care about actually banning the right person or something. I think they either need to learn to take an extra moment to check their accuracy or give up on banning, since the offending people were allowed to stay in chat while unlucky people were getting the hammer.

That is not to say it’s all cool to whine about it like the world is ending though. If being banned makes people so angry, then I envy how easy their lives are.

[quote=KATHYxx]There’s no warnings in band chats. They usually say this before every band chat. It’s not physically possible to give warnings in a chat that moves that fast. [/quote] I was baned before Rob comes into the chat. Does it change anything? There wasn’t such more flood yet, and i haven’t done anything wrong!!! No swearing, no stupid thing, no caps… maybe red color - but AFAIK, they’re randomly-given…

[quote]I think they either need to learn to take an extra moment to check their accuracy[/quote] 100% agree. And not to ban for such small things that not even conflict with the rules!

That would be cool. I missed the chat sadly :frowning:

baha…I already found it on youtube, I dunno who’s uploaded it, I search under LPU chat rob and I found it :slight_smile:

That wasn’t me, i havent uploaded it yet, but Im not even sure if I still will.

I know, it wasn’t you, its someone else ^^

Can you send it to me in a message please? It was too late and I missed the chat! :frowning:

Well I missed it I would watch it if it was on a LPU site BUT I dont mind not seeing it…better it stays exclusive than everyone being able to see it!!
Thanks though

maaaaaaaaaaaaan that sucks…how fast was that :frowning:

Shaggy - It Wasn’t Me :smiley:

Like I said before, live chat is exclusive not the video of it. I really want to see how they fight with people uploading the vid here and there. I assume they will do it just like they are fixing forum issues. Anything changed? Nope, just Chuck Testa! :smiley:

I left a message to that guy who uploaded that video to youtube.

Someone needs to use his brain before uploading something “exclusive”.

[quote=Gonzalo Martin]I left a message to that guy who uploaded that video to youtube.

[/quote]
Video of the chat after the LIVE FRICKIN CHAT is not exclusive :expressionless: Websites already posted the best info we got from this event.

Do u guys think I should upload it as a unlisted video, so only the people with the link can actually see it.
It won´t show up if you search for it.

So if I post the link on this (exclusive) forum, so all the LPU’ers can watch the Chat (again), but no1 else can, if no1 spreads the link

[quote=ChillPascal][/quote]
Nope cause they will take your yt account DOWN! You just can’t teach a stupid person whats right if he doesn’t want to :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=michalangelo][quote=Gonzalo Martin]I left a message to that guy who uploaded that video to youtube.

[/quote]
Video of the chat after the LIVE FRICKIN CHAT is not exclusive :expressionless: Websites already posted the best info we got from this event.