Re: LPU Chat with Rob 01/30

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=michalangelo][quote=Gonzalo Martin]I left a message to that guy who uploaded that video to youtube.

Someone needs to use his brain before uploading something “exclusive”.
[/quote]
Video of the chat after the LIVE FRICKIN CHAT is not exclusive :expressionless: Websites already posted the best info we got from this event.

@Stanley, I agree if it’s about LPUTV etc. but the chat? It’s not exclusive if it’s just a video and I think it should be uploaded freely.

Nope cause they will take your yt account DOWN! You just can’t teach a stupid person whats right if he doesn’t want to :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

They won’t take my Youtube-account down, I dont even think they will bring the Video down.

If no1 shares the Link, it can stay exclusive for the LPU members.

I think its a fairly good idea, I don’t see any problems

The video is already at youtube :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope cause they will take your yt account DOWN! You just can’t teach a stupid person whats right if he doesn’t want to :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

They won’t take my Youtube-account down, I dont even think they will bring the Video down.

If no1 shares the Link, it can stay exclusive for the LPU members.

I think its a fairly good idea, I don’t see any problems[/quote]

Ιt’s not gonna happen. The moment they’ll get the link, they’ll share it away

[quote=michalangelo]The video is already at youtube :stuck_out_tongue:

Uploading mine at this moment, 30min’s left.

Its a unlisted video, so no1 will be able to see it once uploaded without the link…
I’ll try ask a moderator/admin if I am allowed to…

[quote=michalangelo]@Stanley, I agree if it’s about LPUTV etc. but the chat? It’s not exclusive if it’s just a video and I think it should be uploaded freely.

@Stanley the live chat is exclusive, I’m against any further streaming of it by stupid people. But after the chat, the recording isn’t so exclusive because nobody can ask in example Rob a question right?:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=michalangelo]@Stanley the live chat is exclusive, I’m against any further streaming of it by stupid people. But after the chat, the recording isn’t so exclusive because nobody can ask in example Rob a question right?:stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

I don’t get why LPUers suddenly don’t like videos of the chat being shared, this wasn’t even an issue in years past. The ability to participate and see it as it happens is the important part of the band chats, not the video part :stuck_out_tongue:

The information within a chat is not exclusive. You can’t even copyright information, technically (as it should be), so there’s little point in hiding it. I abhor the expectation that chatlogs be kept secret.

The only reason the video chats are a LPU thing is because the band is too popular and has too many fans for it to be feasible anywhere else. It’s not because to make some secret fan club shenanigans or whatever.

Link added

I will ahve a watch

Thank you

Thank you very much. Downloaded @ HD 720p to see later when I’ll have 50 mins of free time (not to reupload anywhere else, I promise)

Thanks!

Thanks!!!

[quote=KATHYxx][quote=michalangelo]@Stanley the live chat is exclusive, I’m against any further streaming of it by stupid people. But after the chat, the recording isn’t so exclusive because nobody can ask in example Rob a question right?:stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

I don’t get why LPUers suddenly don’t like videos of the chat being shared, this wasn’t even an issue in years past. The ability to participate and see it as it happens is the important part of the band chats, not the video part :stuck_out_tongue:

The information within a chat is not exclusive. You can’t even copyright information, technically (as it should be), so there’s little point in hiding it. I abhor the expectation that chatlogs be kept secret.

The only reason the video chats are a LPU thing is because the band is too popular and has too many fans for it to be feasible anywhere else. It’s not because to make some secret fan club shenanigans or whatever.

Please don’t upload LPU exclusiv stuff on youtube !!!
I hate it since I paid 60 dollars for the membership! And I want something, which others cannot get, for it. And if I see that LPU CDs and LPU videos are uploaded on youtube I can scream myself.

[quote=ErZwo]Please don’t upload LPU exclusiv stuff on youtube !!!
I hate it since I paid 60 dollars for the membership! And I want something, which others cannot get, for it. And if I see that LPU CDs and LPU videos are uploaded on youtube I can scream myself.