Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

[quote=Purnama]This is what happens on chatroom :3

[/quote]

3 things come into my mind when i see that pic…

• Whaaaat the f*** is going on there?
  • Wohoooo Nyan Cat!
  • Damn, why did i miss it?
    [biggrin]

[quote=Zoscha][quote=Purnama]This is what happens on chatroom :3

[/quote]

3 things come into my mind when i see that pic…

• Whaaaat the f*** is going on there?
  • Wohoooo Nyan Cat!
  • Damn, why did i miss it?
    [biggrin]

[quote=Purnama]This is what happens on chatroom :3

[/quote]

LMAO!!! andrew, you would put a nyan cat in your video screen!!!

[quote=burningdaylight][quote=Purnama]This is what happens on chatroom :3

[/quote]

LMAO!!! andrew, you would put a nyan cat in your video screen!!![/quote]

Sweet freaking shinoda, thats a lot of people acting like their on a reality show xD.

As for my random thought: Subway EAT FRESH. That is all

[quote=burningdaylight]LMAO!!! andrew, you would put a nyan cat in your video screen!!![/quote]And it’s animated :3

I’ve got a few of them

Pokes war on facebook really fun thing to do when you are bored :3

Poke wars are taking over the world. And most of my notifications when I log in

How come the ‘yes or no’ and ‘this or that’ threads are the only threads that don’t automatically go to the last post?

[quote=LP13413]How come the ‘yes or no’ and ‘this or that’ threads are the only threads that don’t automatically go to the last post?
[/quote]

I recognized that every thread with more than 10 pages doesn’t refers to the last page…

jgfxcvkhgfxhcjvkbglhjhvc,jnckh

GAME39

NO U

YES ME :3

LOL sounds like a fun thread :smiley:

[quote=Jats][quote=LP13413]How come the ‘yes or no’ and ‘this or that’ threads are the only threads that don’t automatically go to the last post?
[/quote]

I recognized that every thread with more than 10 pages doesn’t refers to the last page…

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Jats][quote=LP13413]How come the ‘yes or no’ and ‘this or that’ threads are the only threads that don’t automatically go to the last post?
[/quote]

I’m still single. I have a messy room. I spend most of my time online. Go to bed late & I’m crazy about Linkin Park :3

[quote=Jats][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Jats][quote=LP13413]How come the ‘yes or no’ and ‘this or that’ threads are the only threads that don’t automatically go to the last post?
[/quote]

[quote=StanleyElite]Same here…idk if I like snow :wink:
[/quote]

Hope it’s gonna snow again this night … can’t wait to see everything in white [smile]

I’m hungry, I want Pizza =]
and I am also cold…It is the middle of summer here but it is only 10 degrees(Celsius) today,
Where has summer gone? =(