Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

I know I should be going to sleep, but I just can’t seem to drag myself to bed. I have too many things waiting for me on my DVR…

why is the new subway song stuck in my head? “i’m feelin’ subway…”

i want a subway sandwhich so bad

Who else wants to stop eating meat for one month ? [lol]

[quote=Jats]Who else wants to stop eating meat for one month ? [lol]

[quote=Woco21][quote=Jats]Who else wants to stop eating meat for one month ? [lol]

My laptop overheats and it’s totally dead ffffuuuuuuuuu. Friday = not fun >_

get a laptop tray - it’ll keep it from overheating!

in other news…hellgirl is such an insane anime. omg. don’t try watching more than 2 episodes at a time. that ridiculous.

Already did, but not working. Well maybe it’s time to get a new one :3

Try to clean your fans, they often are so freakin dirty that they don’t even transport the air into the case anymore [wink]

Today just not my day, all my data and stuff are in that laptop, i’m like jkhdgshdjdhfhdgk :3, I’ll try to clean the fan tomorrow, anyway thanks for the advice ^^

No problem, you’re welcome.
The data thing is not the problem, your harddisk shouldn’t get damaged by that, but you’re right - it could get damaged.

I just noticed where the post count is for the boards now (roll over the username in posts)

[quote=LP13413]I just noticed where the post count is for the boards now (roll over the username in posts)

I Just wanna say that today I had so much fun at LPU chatroom, we should do this again next week guys :3, you all awesome!!!

[quote=Purnama]I Just wanna say that today I had so much fun at LPU chatroom, we should do this again next week guys :3, you all awesome!!![/quote]The best night the chat’s had in a while :3

[quote=LP13413][quote=Purnama]I Just wanna say that today I had so much fun at LPU chatroom, we should do this again next week guys :3, you all awesome!!![/quote]The best night the chat’s had in a while :3

[quote=LP13413][quote=Purnama]I Just wanna say that today I had so much fun at LPU chatroom, we should do this again next week guys :3, you all awesome!!![/quote]The best night the chat’s had in a while :3
[/quote]

what happened in chat?

This is what happens on chatroom :3

1 Like

What the … xD