Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

[quote=lpfmfan][quote=Jats][quote=lpfmfan]haha, when school starts up again it’s gonna be hell i got early classes :frowning:

i wish we had a longer vacation :s
[/quote]

Well … at least you already have vacation or did I get you wrong ?
I still have to go to school for 4 weeks. It’s horrible … exams, long school days, homework … -.-[/quote]
Nah we just started vacation xD Wednesday was the official first day of vacation xD but for me it was Tuesday we go back to school on Monday again it’s just for Thanksgiving holiday that we have this vacation

I still have about 2 weeks left in this semester (whoa! i didn’t realize it was that short! :o ) but after that that’s when our Christmas / end of semester vacation starts! can’t wait for that!

[quote=burningdaylight][quote=lpfmfan][quote=Jats][quote=lpfmfan]Holidays just started and my sleeping schedule may be messed up again…
[/quote]

That often is my problem too [lol]

But right now, this sentence would had to sound like that: School started, sleeping schedule messed up again.[/quote]
haha, when school starts up again it’s gonna be hell i got early classes :frowning:

i wish we had a longer vacation :s
[/quote]

yeah - that’s the sucky part. buuuutttt…i haz a thanksgiving present for youuuuu!!![/quote]
I SAW IT I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU XD haha thank ya! :smiley: huggles again
[/quote]

haha [biggrin]
Lucky you…

I hate chemistryyyyyy!!! :S I’ve got an interrogation tomorrow and my head is full of definitions and stuff like that, it is about to exploooooode!! :S

Heifer whines could be human cries
Closer comes the screaming knife
This beautiful creature must die…
And the flesh you so fancifully fry
Is not succulent, tasty or kind
It’s death for no reason
And death for no reason is MURDER
And the calf that you carve with a smile
It is MURDER
And the turkey you festively slice
It is MURDER
Do you know how animals die?
Kitchen aromas aren’t very homely
It’s not “comforting”, cheery or kind
It’s sizzling blood and the unholy stench
Of MURDER

I don’t mean to offend anyone, so sorry if you may feel offended… but this song is on my mind all day today and this is the random thoughts thread, isn’t it?

I somehow like that song.
So true …

I somehow like that song.
So true …
[/quote]

This song was released in the early 80’s by the Smiths. Can you imagine how shocking it was at the time?
Animal rights have developed since then, but not enough in my opinion… most people do not want to know what really happens in slaughter houses, fur farms, laboratories and even zoos… sometimes I don’t want to think about it either… it makes me so sad and hopeless… [sad]

[quote=regi]
This song was released in the early 80’s by the Smiths. Can you imagine how shocking it was at the time?
Animal rights have developed since then, but not enough in my opinion… most people do not want to know what really happens in slaughter houses, fur farms, laboratories and even zoos… sometimes I don’t want to think about it either… it makes me so sad and hopeless… [sad][/quote]

I have the lyrics to that song hand written on a piece of paper and hanging on my wall. It gives me the chills every time I listen to it.

[quote=Sofi][quote=regi]
Animal rights have developed since then, but not enough in my opinion… most people do not want to know what really happens in slaughter houses, fur farms, laboratories and even zoos… sometimes I don’t want to think about it either… it makes me so sad and hopeless… [sad][/quote]

I have the lyrics to that song hand written on a piece of paper and hanging on my wall. It gives me the chills every time I listen to it.[/quote]

I know… [sad]! I became vegetarian before I came to know the song, but I guess it would have had an impact on me and maybe led me in that direction anyway…

[quote=regi]

I know… [sad]! I became vegetarian before I came to know the song, but I guess it would have had an impact on me and maybe led me in that direction anyway…[/quote]

Same as me, it probably would have helped me make my decision (to turn vegetarian) earlier.

It’s getting cold! I love this weather! :smiley:

[quote=lpfmfan]It’s getting cold! I love this weather! :smiley:

[quote]

Ohh god, I hate the cold…

I’m thinking of whether to sleep over my girlfriends house, but deciding if the long and dangerous walk is worth it…

[quote=Cesar G][quote=lpfmfan]It’s getting cold! I love this weather! :smiley:

[quote]

Ohh god, I hate the cold…

I’m thinking of whether to sleep over my girlfriends house, but deciding if the long and dangerous walk is worth it…[/quote]

Do you live somewhere up north? >_> I live in the south and this “cold” is cold for us Texans not for the people up north. xD But I love it because it’s usually so hot especially this year it was really really hot with hardly any rain…which caused the drought and the wildfires.

I’m going to die this week, perhaps of caffeine overdose induced by deadline overload.

Goodbye cruel world.

I won’t be ignored [biggrin]

Three exams upcoming for the next weeks … I gonna hyperventilate.

going to have a pizza now cause i am hungry … hum yeah

Lockjaw … I want lyrics for this song so that I only have write one word and you know it’s Lockjaw [lol]

[quote=KATHYxx]I’m going to die this week, perhaps of caffeine overdose induced by deadline overload.

Goodbye cruel world.
[/quote]

at least if you do, you’ll go out like dave grohl in “fresh pots”?

I wanna come back to Germanyyy last time i went there was something like 5 months ! I miss it! ç.ç

@Reni: Why can’t you ?

Skyrim is such a good way to kill time :smiley:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kameiko]free food is good food.