Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Playing Skyrim … die you fucking giant, die [lol]

I’m so tired. I have work to do, but don’t feel like it.

So tired, and I don’t know why it’s not even 7PM.

in the lab on Sauturday… doing this every day.

[quote=KATHYxx]in the lab on Sauturday… doing this every day.

Someone beat me by a second the HUGE SUCCESS! so I stole the next part.[geek]

[quote=Airazor]

Someone beat me by a second the HUGE SUCCESS! so I stole the next part.[geek]

What’s the point in quoting sigs?

free food is good food.

[quote=Kameiko]free food is good food.

still sleepy like hell, i think ima pass out half-way to the office.

Holidays just started and my sleeping schedule may be messed up again…

[quote=lpfmfan]Holidays just started and my sleeping schedule may be messed up again…
[/quote]

That often is my problem too [lol]

But right now, this sentence would had to sound like that: School started, sleeping schedule messed up again.

[quote=Jats][quote=lpfmfan]Holidays just started and my sleeping schedule may be messed up again…
[/quote]

But right now, this sentence would had to sound like that: School started, sleeping schedule messed up again.[/quote]
haha, when school starts up again it’s gonna be hell i got early classes :frowning:

i wish we had a longer vacation :s

[quote=lpfmfan]haha, when school starts up again it’s gonna be hell i got early classes :frowning:

[/quote]

Well … at least you already have vacation or did I get you wrong ?
I still have to go to school for 4 weeks. It’s horrible … exams, long school days, homework … -.-

[quote=lpfmfan][quote=Jats][quote=lpfmfan]Holidays just started and my sleeping schedule may be messed up again…
[/quote]

But right now, this sentence would had to sound like that: School started, sleeping schedule messed up again.[/quote]
haha, when school starts up again it’s gonna be hell i got early classes :frowning:

[/quote]

yeah - that’s the sucky part. buuuutttt…i haz a thanksgiving present for youuuuu!!!

[quote=Jats][quote=lpfmfan]haha, when school starts up again it’s gonna be hell i got early classes :frowning:

[/quote]

Well … at least you already have vacation or did I get you wrong ?
I still have to go to school for 4 weeks. It’s horrible … exams, long school days, homework … -.-[/quote]
Nah we just started vacation xD Wednesday was the official first day of vacation xD but for me it was Tuesday we go back to school on Monday again it’s just for Thanksgiving holiday that we have this vacation

I still have about 2 weeks left in this semester (whoa! i didn’t realize it was that short! :o ) but after that that’s when our Christmas / end of semester vacation starts! can’t wait for that!

[quote=burningdaylight][quote=lpfmfan][quote=Jats][quote=lpfmfan]Holidays just started and my sleeping schedule may be messed up again…
[/quote]

How can it be Thanksgiving already? This year went too fast.

“The world’s strongest animals are plant eaters. Gorillas, buffaloes, and me.” [wink]

This year my dad’s birthday falls on Thanksgiving, yay two things to celebrate! xD