Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Thx. But it was on 11.11, by the way.

Yeah thatā€™s what I meant by last Monday
Late regardless, Anyway itā€™s something that released today and thatā€™s why I shared it today
Havenā€™t been in tune with Poland ever but remembered you when I saw it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

All Bayern for polish Independence Day? :flushed: :joy:

All Bayern cuz lewan is raw but I couldnā€™t not have my Spanish team, didnā€™t realize it was all Bayern til I had built it :upside_down_face:
Highest rated bundes possible arguably-at least that half

Thereā€™s havertz and Reus and sancho etc etc but meh
Muller is beast
Had kroos instead of de jong but had to get rid of him to get hazard :upside_down_face:

Actually my bro runs the team 90% the time haha :upside_down_face: says my account is lucky

1 Like

Just like I remember you watching Coco and Salma (the movies for kids about the Mexican Halloween tradition) :rofl:

1 Like

:upside_down_face: The dog in coco is the one I remind you of huh? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Come on! The boy with a guitar.

1 Like

The fish in a forrest reminds me of In the End video.

2 Likes

Iā€™m into Fifa since 1998, also Iā€™m Playing Fifa 20 on PS4 and yeah, wtf dude? When I see those expensive players. Since FUT is in Fifa Iā€™ve never had a good Player Pick in Packs. I Think my best was Mertens in Fifa 19 with 300k. I have over 200k left, but I have no ideas. In past Fifa games I had so much ideas for new Sqauds.

this my actually Squad:
https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/11073691

I just changed the sites and replaced Gnabry, Tolisso and Klostermann for Semedo, and Dembele, and replaced Guedes and Gaya for Coman and Alaba and thenā€¦ GNABRY became POTM :rofl: The normal Gnabry was good, but I wonā€™t do the replacements again.

Also the online game is just sh*t. Iā€™m not that very good playern, but average and Iā€™m in Division 6ā€¦ Fifa is just for rageing :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rofl:

1 Like

:joy: heeeey I like to see the la liga inclusion :star_struck::joy:
Yeah gnabryā€™s regular card had been pretty decent thatā€™s why I didnā€™t hesitate to do it yesterday :sweat_smile:

As for the pack luck, this is when I agree with my bro that the account is lucky :sweat_smile:
Last year I packed Messi, thatā€™s when he switched off his and used my account only :joy:
This year I was able to pack Kante, sane, varane, and quite a few of the small players that were going for really high prices like Werner, vardy, mendy, semedo at the start so was selling them high and bought cheaper
Most of those off weekend league packsā€¦
then itā€™s just investing like on that hazard, I bought him a few days ago hoping he gets an in Form today and sells for more :grimacing:

Same here :sweat_smile::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Iā€™ll hop around between 4 and 6
Weekend leagues have never been higher than gold 2

This! :rofl:
A couple broken Tvs :flushed:
Jk that was my brother uppercutting the tv playing vr :joy:

Fut is bad :persevere::disappointed::joy:
Weā€™ve come to the realization that some games you just have to let go knowing itā€™s gonna screw you over in every direction :joy::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

THIS!

For example: I also playing Battlefield Games and these games arenā€™t making me so angry like Fifa does. When I ā€œget killedā€ (itā€™s ok) but when I get the 1:2 or 1:1 in the 93ā€™ Minute Iā€™m just getting so mad :rofl::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: bc of this sh*tty gameplay.

Did you invest real money?

1 Like

:joy::joy: I feel you :grimacing:
Looking to get the Star Wars game that came out to shift away lol

Real money we got $20 during the rttf promo but didnā€™t get anything :joy:
Last year probably spent about as much during the whole year
Pretty much noā€¦not worth it especially if itā€™s just to pass time

Leave it to the streamers :joy:

1 Like

no extra/bonus money for EA-Fifa, just paid the price of ~45ā‚¬ and thatā€™s enough :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What the hell did I just read?

2 Likes

@framos1792 :duck:

2 Likes

Quack quack? Donald Duck? Duckie socks? :flushed::thinking:

2 Likes

Darkwing Duck? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:thinking:

I think she was just telling me to duck off

2 Likes

:duck:

2 Likes

:flushed:
May I just say that if thatā€™s the case, then you and @HakManLP are definitely them random ass dudes popping out the water :expressionless::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: