Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Nope but thanx for sharing :+1:t2::blush:

1 Like
11 Likes

Wow :open_mouth: the ā€œplaylistā€ after the spot is rough- hit me hard cause I avoided watching it until now

One thing I remember thinking the first time I watched this fourteen years ago, was Dave trying to stifle a sneeze?

5 Likes

I still donā€™t get it why the hell would we need COUNTRY HISTORY in a MEDICAL uni

Because you need to know how the doctors work in history?!? :joy: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hell no, thatā€™s the history of our countryā€¦ sorry but Iā€™m NOT a patriot in a way you want me to be

1 Like

I wonder if the people I randomly send Mixtape Compilation CDā€™s to actually listen to them? :thinking:

I listen the songs you shared around, but Iā€™m not an expert to give any advice, I just can say if I like them or notā€¦ :thinking: Maybe you should ask directly to them to know what they thinkā€¦

That is true lol. Just a general question xD

To add to this I was thinking:

Every action, causes a reaction. Even in life that is a true statement, as it is based on decisions. And thereā€™s 7 Billion (and counting) beings in this world, thatā€™s a lot of things (actions) happening per second! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Been seeing a lot of linkin park videos pop up on Facebookā€¦ā€œpopular videosā€ kind of weird actually.

Random to me this moment:
Watching some ghetto ass dude rolling down ghetto part of town in a rolls :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

When I say ghetto I mean straight up g lol

2 Likes

One band I discovered earlier this year is Against the Current. They just released a new album last week, and with the first however many pre-orders, you would also receive a signed album booklet with the CD-only bundle. Awesome. This is what they send me..

DSCN2386

957402e943773a9484808fbdffd46721

3 Likes

Yes he is looost again! :joy: The browsing dude!!

So that means you screamed 22 days ago :joy::joy:

Whatā€™s it all about? Russian revolution? :stuck_out_tongue:
Neither i ever could get it why do you have history as a subject lol. You kept on Making these texts and i kept on thinkingā€¦ :thinking:

The covers look soo cool! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I love their new album! They have a great sound to them.

Iā€™ll check out this weekend! :smiley:

:joy::joy::joy: yes :sweat_smile: I just remembered why :crazy_face:

Whyyyyyyy?! :joy: Tell me now!

1 Like

Earlier today, I was making my lunch for work at the same time my dad was unpacking from this weekend (he took the day off from work). I went to throw a paper towel away in the trash, and I open the lid to see a Post Traumatic VIP priority entry pass staring at me. Naturally, I rescued it. Iā€™m surprised he didnā€™t ask me if I wanted itā€¦In that case, Iā€™m glad I kept the second tote bag I was given.

1 Like

Oh my! Thatā€™s a treasureā€¦ what was it doing in the trashā€¦ :sweat_smile: glad it was rescued!

1 Like