Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

@intheend and @butintheend aren’t the same person, right? Right?

2 Likes

Jaja I don’t think so, @intheend is not European, is she? @butintheend said she is from Germany, I think.

2 Likes

Wht do people rush the holidays so fast . Is not even October yet and family is are really call me for Thanksgiving plans Why

1 Like

Back to school season starts in June, Black Friday is basically Thanksgiving now, Christmas decorations are starting to appear too.

1 Like

Your right

Really? A butt in the end?

2 Likes

My random thought says to scream :scream::crazy_face:

@framos1792 are you ok? Sending you loads of strength

Ah I apologize :see_no_evil::sweat_smile: yes I’m okay, I should’ve said happy goofy screams :sweat_smile::grin:
Thank you :hugs:

1 Like

As long as it’s happy it’s all good! Take care!

1 Like

The same to you!! Bright sunny happy Sunday for you!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@intheend Haha :sweat_smile:

Guys, Lorenzo is leaving the LPU, :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Lorenzo just announced he is leaving. To say I am shocked and sad would be an understatement :confused: He’s amazing! I’ll definitely miss him.

4 Likes

I’m sad, but happy for him. We should definitely set up something like a group card for him from the LPU

8 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

No! He can’t leave. So sad. I agree with @jFar920 we should try and do a card.

What the hell?! Oh no!! :sob: so sad for the news :confused: … I just wish him the best in his new job :slight_smile:

I agree.

2 Likes

Great idea Jordan @jFar920… and from what I understood he already left… good goodbye Lorenzo - we will always love you and wishing you only the best for your future :heart:

1 Like

Actually a few weeks ago I dreamt that someone new was appointed to the LPU (no, Lorenzo didn’t leave in the dream), didn’t expect this to really happen.
Similarly, back during last year when the OML tour was just beginning, I dreamt that suddenly LP was playing a lot of different rare and unplayed songs in each show (I think I mentioned this dream before), as though LP was ending, and then didn’t expect Chester to… :cry:

4 Likes