Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

yeah I know that but I have to make one though.

Where is that because I want to make one. Do you have an account on that and if you do can you give me the link.

We should make one because I want to talk to you guys on twitter to no doubt about it

No, you don’t. There’s no need to create another thread with the same topic.

1 Like

im not sure but just look it up by typing twitter theres alot of links

Ok I will thanks you.

Listening to a bootleg Linkin Park show from 2007 and Mike said that it was the tenth year that LP had been together.

1 Like

@LP13413 I was also watching a very old video of Linkin Park in the 2000 to 2001 concert ad wow the were so young then. They have changed a lot because if you compared both videos like the older concerts or video and look at the new video and concerts you be like woooow they changed A LOT! No lie about it. But I do know no more jumping!

La. Lalala. Lala. I need to record more songs for my YouTube if i have a voice at all today.

I am so fucking sore from shoveling 2+ feet of snow the last couple days. God, I need a hot bath or something.

2 Likes

Oh, and happy birthday Joe Hahn.

2 Likes

(her name here) I wish to comeback to those years, when I used to see you smiling everytime we were chatting.
I wonder if you could see this. It’s been a while. What happened to you? give me back that old version of you… I miss you.

1 Like

@gonzalomartln are you feeling down or something.

That feeling when everyone in your family/most of your friends recoginze LP/LPU logo in any kind of it

4 Likes

I just listened to The Hunting Party and A Thousand Suns. Man, I love this band!

3 Likes

To date, those are also my favorite LP discs. The way both albums are constructed and sequenced, makes them stand out above the rest for me.

3 Likes

Happy St. Paddy’s day guys! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s so funny because The Hunting Party has to be my second least favorite album of mine and A Thousand Suns is third least favorite. And this is why LP can’t listen to the fact that some bands “HATE” their new music.

Yes, Happy St Patrick’s Day to Everyone :grin:

2 Likes

What I did last night…

https://www.facebook.com/1WeekNotice/videos/429386137403248/

1 Like

So many questions about life…