Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Most underrated LPU anything ever.

2 Likes

SO TRUE! I love singing those songs randomly. Even my husband knows those songs. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What letters?

Letters in the mail, with some stickers from what I’ve seen.

3 Likes

4 Likes

There’s two types of people…

5 Likes

The letter says they’re sending “a few Linkin Park stickers.”

From the stack they sent me, I’d say that’s a little more than a few.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. I don’t tumble know what to do with them all

I did something really stupid today; I managed to burn my left hand with boiling milk because I failed to pay attention and wasn’t able to multitask at the time. Ugh.

1 Like

:frowning: oh no… hope you’re okay

I hope you’re ok, Aloe Vera gel always works :wink:

I am thanks guys! I put some cool aid stuff we keep in the first aid kit at work.

2 Likes

There’s just something about listening to The Used that always puts me in a good mood.

2 Likes

Oh yes! My first song was “Take It Away” im completely fall in love with In Love And Death CD… good junior high memories :heart: I didn’t know that they released album in 2014 :no_mouth:

Yeah, they also released a live acoustic album last year!

1 Like

I got to see The Used at Projekt Revolution. They’re great! Bert definitely puts on a hell of a live show.

I almost saw them at Projekt Rev. I got to the venue just in time for Snoop, though. The venue’s on the grounds of an amusement park (at one time owned by Six Flags), and we were on a family vacation, but I was able to see Bert when he joined LP on Faint.

There’s also a clip of this happening (I’m not sure what show) on The Used’s ‘Berth’ DVD. That DVD actually made me a Used fan.

1 Like

@theearlywalker, another Portuguese song on the radio

2 Likes

Happy birthday @intheend :3

1 Like