Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Yes, but maybe it fits in an adaption of the taverns thread? I f we suggest to have a lot of hobby cooks, it would be worth to have a recipe thread… I would enjoy and enrich it for sure… lol set it
if we don t enjoy - it dies itself anyways
I bring up Bavarian "Schweinsbroadnm mit Semmelknödln un roatkrautr lol

Is that a slice of cake next to my name?

lol U2? Nice! :yum:

It seems it appears on the day you made your LPU account as of LPUX until now

ohhh, I thought you just wrote the icon after ya name… lol @jfar920 @intheend @lp13413 it is given from the hq? lol so ya cakes… creamy cakes…yum???or just …what it means??? maybe something cake day related??? lol

So we made our account on the same day? Ain’t we luckies @LP13413

1 Like

sooo, right guessing, congrats my friends :hugging:

I think today is the day LPUX went live, so everyone that joined the first day of that has their join date set as that

I didn’t rejoin LPU until a few month after because I had no money at the time

Oh yeah, and then I asked Adam if we could just have us and not everyone else know. He laughed ;-;

I joined LPU7 in January of '08. I should get another wedge of cake then.

As far as I know, join dates before X are long gone. I’d somewhat like to know my LPU8 join date, myself though

[quote=“LP13413, post:2212, topic:44, full:true”][…]Transgender Dysphoria Blues. Not only is it a great piece of lyrical work, but the music is awesome. Then again, they’re Against Me! Their music’s always been awesome.

[/quote]

Laura Jane Grace just released a memoir today that touches on everything from growing up, to Against Me!'s roots, to struggling with finding herself.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/400/img/photos/2016/03/22/1a/8e/laura_jane_grace_tranny.jpg

I don’t remember when I joined X. I think it was around the time I joined 8 and 9. I started renewing sooner with 11 though.

i think we need a meme connected with “u-ah-ah-ah” phrase from Disturbed’s “Get down with the sickness” for Jordan to add it to RB’s code

1 Like

we do… @NickGr :smiley:

He’s gonna profit from it big time:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/15/with-ivankas-jewelry-ad-trump-companies-begin-to-seek-to-profit-off-the-election/

ya heard about the increasing crime-rate against minorities? :scream:

Yes @theearlywalker

too much information - :flushed:

Guys, look what I’ve found!
@jFar920, please add this image for RB to show it when “Get Down With The Sickness” is on the pl.(if it’s possible )
(The text on the image isn’t quite correct. I’ll correct it tomorrow and we’ll compare those images and choose the best one :wink: )

1 Like