Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

SOAD!!! #emptywalls

in other news, theory of a deadman has really good revenge songs.

exhibit A: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NIOIjENCrU

is this for real?

The picture? Yeah. QUAMMPH, I dobut it

Even though Iā€™m still fairly new to it, every time I do yoga, especially after a bike ride, it just makes me feel so much better about my day.

Mentally or physically?

Or both I guess?

Iā€™ve always been curious about it, but only really took it for a test drive, if you will, around April-May. I found a YouTube channel that, not only covers all the basics, but has a variety of different routines. I started by doing a 30-day course before my technology-free summer.

In the last couple months, Iā€™ve just started getting back into it, mainly just doing a cool-down routine after bike rides, and Iā€™ve been finding it as, not only a good way to keep my muscles and everything else in check, but it just mentally makes me feel overall happier.

1 Like

I know a lot of people wonā€™t get this reference, but, 11 years later, watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Iā€™m just starting to notice a few details.

2 Likes

http://www.gifwave.com/media/64219_nostalgia-ed-smack-ed-edd-n-eddy-woodpecker.gif

1 Like

to be a lil bored @lp13413? Or just posted this cause of other reason? to answer in pictures

Boredom. Haha.

Iā€™m bored, I canā€™t sleep and thereā€™s already 1:54AM.

would be interessting to get a function allowing to have a short look who is when online, then the onlineones can tag the others an

boredom can be overā€¦or we create a post where you post something at first like
** IĀ“m on (00:00h) and IĀ“m off (1:00h)** at lastā€¦

Thereā€™s a chat function someone is making for a different forum that could work here that could be useful, since no one really uses the normal chat. When I get home today Iā€™ll look for it

(OT @tripleXero

IĀ“m always a lil overdose and corny sth but itĀ“s meant the right ground feelingā€¦

on topic that would be great, why does tiny chat isnĀ“t used?

The forum on the older LPU website was through vBulletin. Not only did it have a list of who was online, but you could also see what thread they were reading and/or posting in. It also had a list of everyoneā€™s birthdays for the day. The LP Association message boards use the same thing.

Ten years ago, The Rising Tied was released. I remembered because Mike says ā€œNovember twenty-twoā€ throughout the We Major mixtape.

It disappoints me that Discourseā€™s goal is to simplify forums, because weā€™re never going to get features like that on here. And signatures

Also, hereā€™s an image of that chat someone is making/already made:

https://meta-s3-cdn.global.ssl.fastly.net/original/3X/a/0/a058952e33126aa4346e8b1d18d08b8400f284c4.gif

@lp13413 and who was the IDIOT :dizzy_face: that descides to change this? And when? And why? If that all was already exsiting AND working, why the hell they buildt this here? And why is the tiny chat so ignored? Is it cause of taking away all the other ā€œgoodiesā€?

@TripleXero very niice animation, hi buddie :relaxed:when will you star working and what would you do with your talent? If someone decides to go to chat@discourse, can we use it there as a private room?

Oh lord let the descision made by people knowing their jobā€¦

Amen

Once LPUX launched, and originally merged with LinkinPark.com, and membership prices skyrocketed, everything changed.