Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

So, I got a tattoo today in honour of Mike and all the amazing memories I have with a lot of you because of him. It’s one of his koi fish, watercolour to match my other one of that same arm.
The artist was incredible, he did it freehand with sharpies on my skin and then tattooed over it.

16 Likes

Congratulations :tada: Looks great- the colors are so shiny - I love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

funny note,
spotted by British reporters in a bar and story blew up to world news before Greece!
Government and press of Greece forgot to mention that release!
In his own words, : “I am thankful to the “Paraskevopoulos law” for being released.”
He didn’t "kill" anyone, did he?

In the meantime, if you still feel safe enough to visit
a drug/sex party at Mykonos in “private rented villas of no paperwork to tax” is advertised as following

check prices, there’s still availability!
00_111111

Keywords : “Elixirs/refreshments” = drugs
“workshop”/“cultural activities” =sex and mystic ceremonies
“incubators” = don’t ask!

what a year… :partying_face:
I bet it’s really confusing to those who don’t have time to study even if it’s an online course! :ghost::alien:

2 Likes

Haha I enjoyed the satirical tone of your post. But yeah, it’s a pretty sad situation. I’ve been to Greece many times, but I have never seen or experienced this side of the story. Still I agree with @evooba, it isn’t just Greece. Rapists and pedophiles are being treated way too kindly in most countries. It’s so disgusting and makes me really angry too. But thanks anyway for warning us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, you will not find a NAMBLA(link to wiki) association around here indeed
but my warning is about the “Paraskevopoulos law” that, no my friend, no other country has anything similar to that as we speak!
In a country where only murder gets jailed or remains in prison, someone had to warn this family and the newspaper titles spoke more than the messenger himself anyway :slight_smile:

maybe say that to those treating messengers the exact opposite way? :thinking:

it’s a 2 (barely) year old law that this government promised to retract.
If they EVER do i will report on the good news and be the first to invite you back!
cheerz

2 Likes

Bro…what are you doing?

I’m admittedly on short fuse dude…
I know you feel you gotta say this but it’s been said, delete it like you would burn a letter you needed to get off your chest

You might’ve misread all the same and gone off on your own tangent
I’m asking you decently to not push it, this is unnecessary and I don’t wanna project :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

That’s where you’re mistaken dude
She wasn’t taking a shot at you
It’s a matter of interpretation and I assure you she had no ill will when she said that

If anything, she was defending immigrants from taking the brunt of criticism everywhere

I can almost guarantee that 99% of members if not the full 100% are decent and open minded and welcoming here in regards to “policies” like that
What I can also guarantee is that you’re opening a can of trouble by taking direct shots at someone here, some won’t take lightly to this instance specifically which you would do well to be wary of particularly for their reasoning
I’d do the same and am trying to be a voice of reason but as I said my patience is thin at the moment so I don’t want to spend ages here arguing the point because my only point is encouraging decency both ways

You saw it as a shot, trust me it’s not
Take my word for it

1 Like

It doesn’t belong.

Ps. Idk if you knew. Evooba is Greek too. She speaks for herself. She has as much right to speak of it as you.

2 Likes

I’ve already used a few hundred more words than we’re necessary because I’m trying to give you a place here too. But this shit flinging does. Not. Belong.
I may talk crap around here too but it’s always in joke with those that know I care
This is different.

It’s funny I was just writing about earning the right for me to be a brainless git in here when I scrolled down and saw you speak of earning things.
Earn respect first. Earn trust. Earn a relationship with those you’re trying to talk to achileas
Life’s a bitch and even when you do earn all that, It can slip away and sometimes that comes and bites you in the ass but you effing deal with it however you see fit and not by spitting out bs wanting to start things.
Man up, grow a pair and don’t go taking shots especially at a girl who had no ill will towards you. Keep your own damn mind in check when taking a swing at someone.

You know I’m open to you. You know if anyone wants to understand you it’s me because I see similarities. But mess with anyone here and that goes to hell. Either you delete it of your own free will or I’ll flag it all the same while we’re here alone before it causes trouble in this place.
We’re all dealing with our own shit, be mindful of it before it gets taken out on you.

Edit: im waiting…

@achilleas7 I want you to do the right thing dude.
Burn that shit instead of burning the last few bridges you have.
Burn it and go back to tend to the dog that needs you,
THAT is needed, not venom in a relatively peaceful place.

5 Likes

@achilleas7, I think the time has come yet again for you to attempt the extraction of your cranium from your rectum. I thought we’d succeeded in doing so last time, but alas I was wrong. I feel like you’re trying to find fights and arguments where they don’t exist. But, I can give you what you want if you’re that desparate…

6 Likes

Mind flagging the initial post of his for me please? I don’t see a reason for others to have to see it or be upset with it

1 Like

Already have.

1 Like

Cool, hadn’t seen if it hid it or not when I flagged the first time

What you working on? I assume because of the hour haha

1 Like

Nothing, my sleep pattern is still ruined though. It’s usually around this time that I got to bed these days, +/- an hour.

Same here, feels like I never leave lol
Even if it’s ghostin around

Ready? Lmao

1 Like

Always lol

1 Like

I was gonna be hella cheesy
Seen scorpion king?
Live free :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lotr body count like Lego and gimli? :rofl:

I’ll stop haha

Ps mod knows, will pop in later
:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

But there’s no competition, you’re Gimli. :joy:

1 Like

Ah but see I said “like”
You know damn well I’m Aragorn :sunglasses:
All hail the king :joy:

I forgot I’ve been called radagast the brown already :neutral_face:
Racist :unamused:

2 Likes

i will only respond to the first comment for now, not the little fish that gather hoping for a piece.
had a long day and night still goes…

Not in her own words

Let’s master English for a starters, then move on to more complicated terms!

Then when it comes to your point @framos1792
i am not attacking anyone, i am responding to an indirect attack!
do you see it there and maybe connect it with previous posts deleted to see why or do i keep calling you an infant righteously?
i am not gonna elaborate on that further.
You get what you come for in this world, even if it was more than what you could chew!

@evooba was the first to tell me “nobody watches your videos” since noone else had the guts to do it but you backed her (the other fish in the net here)
so let’s see who cares more for the immigrants.

1/15 of 2016

2/9s of 2017

and then moved on to dedicate a whole life to this issue and others

which i will not elaborate into either because it’s not like this is an “LP” & “U” or anything…

so… who speaks on the other side of this debate calling me a racist or downplaying the importance, urgency AND the motives behind my post that intends to protect girls in here from being harmed?

do you want me now to go into my IQ and EQ levels and credentials to show everyone around here why they should learn where to pick a fight and not cry out if they got hurt after they did?
one tiny insult will give you all that!
no apologies either!
you @framos1792 noticed it and i expected more from you on the ethics line!