Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

how many guys infront???

Just 2 by now

The main site doesn’t load on my side for the whole day

Works fine at my end.

2 Likes

I have to stop listening to songs that get embedded into my brain.

1 Like

You don’t have to stop. Let the sound flow through your brain:)

Testing small-scale huh:

Sometimes…I just want to put Donald J. Trump in a straight jacket, and build a wall around him.

Then make him pay for it.

3 Likes

I wonder if Fiore+Shinoda would consider another song for our new president-elect.

2 Likes

No, please no, he has already trumped our world.

Happy Birthday to BBB :birthday:

3 Likes

Sometimes, I lie awake at night, and can’t help but think to myself…

…Honestly, there are some days where I feel like I’m living life for the wrong reasons.

2 Likes

Wow, it appears that I joined the LPU 8 years ago today. Insane!!

1 Like

Doesn’t it feel like it was just yesterday?

2 Likes

It does! Time flies…

2 Likes

I thought you only earned Regular once…

Not that I’m complaining.

You lose it if you fall under the requirements, and can then gain it back. You probably lost it when you took a break from the Internet earlier this year

From what I recall, being a Regular didn’t come into effect until this last LPU year, unless I’m mistaken.

But then again, I wasn’t around for the summer prior to LPU15

It’s been a feature of the forum since we switched to Discourse in late 2014, but you need to be active for a certain amount of time for it to be earned, so people didn’t get it until later 2015. I think me and @purrfect were the first to get it originally, and then I stopped being active for a while and lost it

Edit: Found the tweet I sent Lorenzo about the Regular status’ privileges (editing titles and moving topics) that is from January 10th, 2015, so I must have gotten it around then

1 Like