Random Poll Thread

Jajajajajajaja you know the drill, it goes up! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: if rob and Jared hear you, they’ll be ok with joining :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

How abooout no? :sweat_smile::joy:

Come on! :joy:
At least you won’t have any beat problems.
:hugs:

Haha true, but I will have voice problems instead

1 Like

I’m sure you can, singing is mostly about confidence. Americans have lots of that! Haha. Of course we Brits like the sound, hence our love of LP! :wink:

I didn’t hear your in the end battle, who won?

Glad you all have the guts to sing, won’t catch me doing that! Cringe. :grimacing:

:thinking: I mean…I’m American in that I live here :roll_eyes::joy:

You managed to save yourself :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

The poll is right under :upside_down_face:

:blush: the activity is more fun than the actual making an ass of ourselves lol

But…but…your vocal career could depend on this one little practice :flushed: as @LP13413’a post said, one tiny action can cause ripple effect into our future :flushed: this is the moment you’ll look back on when you’re a superstar and say, “yup, I was dead nervous even joking around with it but the moment I sang, it clicked something and I just took off”
-Rick
:stuck_out_tongue: do you really want to challenge the space time continuum bro? :flushed:

6 Likes

@rickvanmeijel Framos does make a good point :thinking: :joy:
I don’t think I’d risk it

3 Likes

Oh my gosh! I’d mash-up both together because each has strong elements. Your rap is better but @chigokurosaki sings more naturally. Really nice try guys, it takes a lot to put your voice out there to be judged. Singing is also good for the soul :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Okay. Thanks for your motivating words @justinkilmer @framos1792. I’ll try out a few things and see what I think of it. I don’t promise anything!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Me and @framos1792 already have our covers ready. Just waiting on you guys now. (P.s. he says I’ve already beaten him :joy:)

3 Likes

We can’t know who beat who until we hear all the versions though

1 Like

LP song covers? or any ?

1 Like

Do you type like you want to break your keyboard?

• Yes
  • Only while I’m getting used to a new one
  • Sometimes
  • No

0 voters

Might already have been done…but hey!

Which do you prefer??

• Shower
  • Bath

0 voters

2 Likes

Ohhh - that’s not easy- it’s diverse in summer I enjoy the shower more- in winter it’s the tub …

2 Likes

Prefer the bath but don’t have one :woman_shrugging::joy:

2 Likes

I prefer a shower, for a few reasons, but if I have to take a bath I will

I need help! :upside_down_face:
I need to know any one of my skills out of writing music and art which i am good+consistent at. I am making a portfolio snd need any one topic on it. I guess i am consistent more with writing but a bit confused. Let me know please… thank you!! :tada:

• Writing
  • Music
  • Sketch/Drawing

0 voters

4 Likes

I voted the one I think you can do better, but you’re great in writing and music too!! :heart:

2 Likes

First thing that comes to mind: you’re good at being there for others, offering support and lighting up the mood!

4 Likes