Random Poll Thread

My date decided we would go see American Assassin. Thank goodness for painkillers and booze.

3 Likes

Ok so I’ve a course which I started back in July, which I’ve told Pat but haven’t told anybody else (it’s a foundation course as my results were a bit too obsolete, I didn’t want to be in this course). I have to do projects in groups, and as expected the group members are completely incompetent, so here’s a very simple survey that they were supposed to go round interviewing but still didn’t manage to do (So if you’re wondering why the questions are like that, like I said, it’s a foundation course). I need at least 15 respondents for the survey, it needs to be done by midnight today (yup it’s that urgent, also needs time to put in the results)

Edit: Question 5 has been changed after realising my mistake, please change your answer accordingly if you have already answered and it changes your answer.

@acemasters
@gatsie
@NickGr
@evooba
@jabinquaken
@Lilyope
@honey8
@rickvanmeijel
@AJ_7
@amitrish

1. How often do you eat snacks?
  • Once a month or less
  • A few times a month to once a week
  • A few times a week
  • Everyday

0 voters

1. How much of your allowance/money do you spend on snacks? (On average per week)
  • $5 or less
  • Between $5 and $10
  • $10 or more
  • No Idea

0 voters

1. What type of flavour of snack do you prefer?
  • Sweet
  • Salty
  • Sour
  • Spicy

0 voters

1. How often do you eat healthy food?
  • Never (Like, ever)
  • Occasionally (Max a few times a year)
  • Sometimes (One to three times a month)
  • Often (At least once a week)

0 voters

1. Do you think that you are eating enough healthy food?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

*Snacks in this case are generally thought to be unhealthy, they include anything from potato chips to Cheetos to sweets to ice cream to biscuits or even oreos, basically anything with a long-shelf life which you can eat directly.

**For the price in the second question, it is the purchasing power parity in dollar amount, use this site http://salaryconverter.nigelb.me to help. So for example, let’s say you live in France, you spend €34 on snacking food at the store per month, so that averages to €8.50 per week:
Based on this you get under $10 but above $5 per week, so you select between $5 and $10.

Let’s try a different currency, let’s say UK, so € becomes £:
But based on this you exceeded $10 per week, so you select $10 or more.

1 Like

Done! Good Luck!

Did it too! Good luck! :blush:

Does it matter if participants are in the US? Probably a stupid question but, wanted to make sure. I’ll do it if not.

Done. Good luck.

No, in fact, I’m not from the US either, it’s in dollars because most studies use the dollar as a basepoint for purchasing power parity

4 Likes

Done! If you need more answers, and if you have a link to your survey on an external website i can try to find people.

Wishing you luck and done!

Done. I am in the US that’s why I was asking. Good luck!

Welcome to the club. Just filled it out myself. Good luck with it, hope you get all 15 people.

Great idea and well done :+1:t2:

11 voters, anymore voters?

Just did it, if you need others there’s @chigokurosaki @IronSoldier16 @StephLP18 who might hop on quickly enough to help

I’ll message them to get them in here :upside_down_face:
Maybe start tagging random people

I already did @framos1792

1 Like

I can use my other accounts to input my family members’ answers if you want. That should give you 3 more people.

6 Likes

Charles did too… - but maybe @intheend and @LP13413 and @jfar920 can?

2 Likes

@jrtrussell @hilaryfol? Can you guys help? :upside_down_face:
Trying to think of people on here quickly enough

@Woco21 @Marilau @lpaniist

3 Likes

Done.

1 Like

@the_termin8r I think this would work… and I really feel the soldiers united family support vibes here :heart_eyes: that’s it guys - Chazzy is proud just now :heart_eyes:

4 Likes