Random Poll Thread

everything fine… no trolling… buona notte btw
sleep well…
:hugging:

what a honour to use this pleaseant thread to set our poll:
so guys… we plugging to party the whats app regular reunion on Whats App…- this just the idea: you guys like the idea?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

when will we party our REUNION?

• Sat
  • Sun
  • Mon

0 voters

at what time[poll name=poll3 type=multiple min=1 max=3]

• midnight
  • normal meet time 18 GST (tx Rob :wink: )
  • matinee like 10 GST
    [/poll]
    please use just
    #one
    option

Lets bring this one back to life as well.

Just curious about what sort of temperatures (in Celsius) you’ve been experiencing over the past few days in your area. You can pick upto 2 options in case you’ve experienced a wide range.

• 15 or less
  • 16-19
  • 20-24
  • 25-29
  • 30-35
  • 36 or more

0 voters

@the_termin8r somehow i knew you were gonna do this poll…you were constantly being frustrated due to heat…not only you but everyone…
Argh! this heat…literally feel like boiling :fire:

I become really unpleasant to be around when it’s hot or sunny, I loathe summer more than I loathe W10.

Don’t worry you are not the only we…me too
Hate summers more than anything else… :boxing_glove: :fire:

“It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity” goes the saying.

So, similar to @the_termin8r’s poll, what range of percentage humidities(%) did you experience in your area over the past couple of days? You can pick up to 2 options if your humidity range was that large

• More than 75
  • 60-75
  • 45-60
  • 30-45
  • Less than 30

0 voters

Time for another revival I think. Recently I’ve been on the fence about creating a separate thread for my projects instead of clogging up other threads. @rickvanmeijel , @acemasters and @ironsoldier16 have their own and I was curious if you guys would be interested in one for my stuff. I’m not bothered if you say no or that you don’t care, I just want to know if I should bother making one

• Sure, I’m interested
  • No, get lost
  • I couldn’t care less

0 voters

1 Like

I voted! Yay! :rofl: :grin: the first one!

1 Like

Did you like that?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

0 voters

Did I like what?

You don’t know how so attractive will be until you try. So just do it! The forum is made to share your work, part of your life and more greatest things!

4 Likes

Yeah @the_termin8r this was inspiration for ya. Go and open a new thread. :smirk:

4 Likes

‘‘No, get lost’’ hahahah

It’s because I know how annoying my posts can get in the other threads. You guys are too nice to tell me to stop.

1 Like

you shouldn’t ask for our opinion, just create a thread if you want to :grin:

3 Likes

Actually this was more of an excuse to resurface this thread. :joy:

5 Likes

Why annoying? If somebody doesn’t want to see your thread, it doesn’t mean that all think like this… just do like @rickvanmeijel said… :wink:

4 Likes

No- I am not :joy: Too nice to tell the truth, and guess what? I would love to see a thread about your projects, and in general I see it as a very good idea- to have an own thread- kinda like each who likes to do so, cause it’s all together then there- all the works of the threads owner- and it’s a great chance to see development and progress- so just feel free Rob, and guess another thing? You are not annoying- you never were and you are far too nice (lol and now I know this for sure, after meeting you) to ever have a chance to become annoying dude - so go ahead with ya thread :sunny:

5 Likes

you should add one more option of “depends on the stuff”, and I will vote on that… but right now, sure, go ahead.