Random life rant of mine

Hi yea i can relate i had a bad year of losses I have no one i trust to talk about it either it hurts and then when Chester joined them That really got to me i’m not over hearing about that Probably never will you just learn to deal with it One thing we have that he said once is Love

1 Like

My friend told me i don’t need hem in my life . I want to thank u for the Support.

3 Likes

Wait did you say central Cali?! I LOVE California. I used to live in Northern California for 3 years! It was great. but it sucks cause it never snows there and I love the snow and cold. But yeah I’m used to working with everyone I got a lot with everyone quick and on the first day which was good :slight_smile: I actually have a sorta big fam were not all close but we’re all spread out everywhere, from California to Canada to Australia and even Germany! So many more places haha I actually just got home from work now too so I’m exhausted

1 Like

Whoa you sound energetic and excited today that’s awesome :sweat_smile::grin::blush:

Where did you live over here? :scream: I’m in sacramento, I’m originally from mex but moved over here when I was three so uhh I’m in northern ca but in the center? I meant between the bay and sierra lol you didn’t have to leave thoughh Tahoe is a fun drive away from here haha
I’m glad you found friendly people there :slight_smile: you never know who’ll be around haha, did you say a dental office last time? Or was it legal? I just remember you talking about being nervous about starting lol
And your family sounds like it’s probably crazy interesting :grin: i imagine a full get together would be a heck of a lot of fun with the mix of influences lol
I finally got home as well, the week itself has been long, but at least we have a long weekend to rest :slight_smile:
Hopefully your writing reflects your mood today and if so I have to say it made my day :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:confused: it’s always uncomfortable to say that, but real straight talk, your friend is right, it may hurt or it may take a while but you should find someone you’re truly comfortable with, who has similar interests, and who you both can be proud of one another :slight_smile:
At the same time :confused:, I pray for any sucker who ended up feeling @theearlywalker’s wrath lol

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve had a somewhat okay day!

I lived in Sacramento too, I was in Elk Grove for 3 years. I’m not sure if you know where that is​:thinking: I used to be in a doctors office now I’m at an optometrist so I work with an eye doctor :sunglasses:

1 Like

We’re moving in the right direction then :slight_smile:
Really?? Oh geez how long ago was this? So many questions lol like what school
I went to an Elk Grove school from k-4th then moved up a bit north into Tahoe park area
You should see Elk Grove now :hushed: it gets bigger and bigger
So do you have family here?
That’s kinda cool :sweat_smile: never would have imagined you spent time here it seems such a big change from west to east
Cool :sweat_smile: you with the shades but me :nerd_face: :joy:

:joy:, yes…but such suckers do not need prayers…

2 Likes

Lol true that :slightly_smiling_face:
They need doctors lol

2 Likes

Hey bro! :grin:Two days to go, :christmas_tree:are you well prepared? Saw the gift :gift:you got for your parents! :orange_heart:So lovely caring man! Great idea!!

1 Like

Hey yeah thank you :sweat_smile: I’m actually put right now looking for final stuff, I take off tomorrow at dawn, a fun six hour ride blasting music hehe
How about yourself? Everything ready your side? I hope you have a blast!

1 Like

Oh well- yes, experimental xmas ahead :grin:, first thing is that - apart from the xmas tree :evergreen_tree: shopping today - everything is in da house :joy:, and my daughter gets a used e-guitar as gift- and I made a great deal on it- :blush:, I already see her shiny eyes- :star_struck:- and that’s the spirit: sharing love and gifts and make eyes shiny :sunny:and hearts wide open :orange_heart:

I hope that all our lpfamily inhere have at least one shiny :star2:moment the next days!

And to you my friend :blush: I just wish that all the good you do and say to others comes back right into your heart! :orange_heart: You really deserve it @framos1792

3 Likes

@hilaryfol - ewww, when you are feeling strong and calm and powerful - get rid of him. He doesn’t sound like a good fit for you. You deserve so much better. Sooo much better.

@arya_92 - it’s so lovely to see you bouncing back and finding some okay days! Okay days are good days…and there will be more of those to come.

:hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

You’re very sweet :relaxed: :slightly_smiling_face: thank you and I wish nothing but the best for you as well, it sounds like the beginning to a wonderful Christmas with your daughter :hugs:

2 Likes

That’s very sweet of you. Thank you for your kind words😊

1 Like

Hey @arya_92 how have things been going for you?

1 Like

Hey everything is okay. just taking it one day at
a time

I’m glad to hear :slight_smile: take care of yourself and have a very happy new year! I hope the new year brings many blessings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Besides almost having a bad car accident because of hem speeding thou the car’s and act like it was funny. It okay he can text and drive all the time but when i tell hem to stop he just look at me. My back is going worse but it I’m doing my best to get things better with my back.

3 Likes

I really hope your back gets better, it’s horrible suffering from any back pain and the meds can be trouble too :confused:
And I think as much as I hate to say stuff like that, @theearlywalker had a point in that you deserve much better than that :confused: :slight_smile: