Random life rant of mine

Hey guys, how’s everyone doing? I’d like to just take a second and vent out here. I know many LP supporters are always there for one another and maybe a little help from you guys wouldn’t hurt.

So lately I’ve been having horrible things happening to me left and right. I lost my brother to being in jail, still an on going case, and today just topped it off as to where I lost 3 members of my family, one being my grandma… I’ve reached the point where I’ve gone numb inside and out, nothing seems to be going right for me and the only thing I can think of is why me? when will it be over? I wish I could end things sometimes. I’m in desperate need for help, mentally I’m losing it… I feel that I might reach my breaking point one of these days and I don’t want to end my battle… but how much more of it can I take, because right now I can’t take anything else… I guess this is my cry for help. for someone to listen. something… anything.
why is everything so heavy?

4 Likes

Hi Arya. I am new here and I may not be qualified to help, but I would like you to know that I hear you and care about you. Please call this number for help: 1-800-273-8255. Talking out loud about your problems with someone else can help a lot.

3 Likes

:frowning: please don’t give in or give up arya…I’m truly sorry to hear so many events have been happening all at once…like I said last night I’m here to listen to you no matter what it is you need to let off your chest
There’s lots of us who are here for one another like you’ve come across and we all have some input into things but the common denominator for us all is that we care for you, we may not know one another, know our likes and dislikes, we may not know what we each look like, we may come from different places and lots in life but we care for one another like friends who are in each others’ daily lives
It’s not much but lean on us for comfort, you’ve got a shoulder to cry on, a friend to confide in, and someone who you can expect to try to put a smile on your face even in the bad times :slight_smile:
I think just talking about things and letting it out so it doesn’t fester in your mind is what you’re looking for and not looking for full out answers but I can say that a lot of times things bunch up in our lives and knock the crap out of us to the point where we forget there’s times that good things come in bunches as well at times, just as a day can bring bad, so can it bring good and if you choose to focus on little positive things you can find relief even in the darkest times
We can’t choose what happens to us and how sour things come our way but we have the strength to choose our outlook on things… if you’d like to I would love to hear more about what’s been happening but respect if it’s as much as you’d like to say
Keep your heart open to letting little happy things reach you…it may not solve the troubles hurting you but I can assure you you’ll feel a little comfort within to shield you from the crappy cold of sadness…
count on at least one person that cares for you here very much :slight_smile:

8 Likes

IMG_4481IMG_4480

Come on…just one tiny little smile? :innocent:

My condolences for your grandma and those you’ve lost and my best wishes to your brother so he may resolve his issues…

You kinda got me looking at pictures haha I found me :upside_down_face: :
IMG_4482

6 Likes

First of all let me tell you: you are not alone dear @arya_92, take a deep hug :hugs: - also it’s only virtual- sending strenght along your way! You do it so very right, just let it out, sometimes it’s good to only let the tears flow, this already makes a diffrence :slightly_smiling_face:, and take care of yourself :blush:- deep down inside you is the power :muscle:t2: that can help you out, and if it’s just the security and awareness, that time goes by and this deep pain is getting better with each passing day. :hugs: One step at a time, careful with yourself and with the support of us, your family, This will carry you through these rough and stormy days. And there are better times ahead, :sunny: belive me, don’t let your spirit break sister! :muscle:t2: Hold on, I am always just a tag away! :sunny:

5 Likes

I think the key is to just take life a day at a time. Nobody’s life is all smiles and sunshine, unicorns and lollipops.

Some days are easier than others, sure. Other days are going to test you, or throw you a curve ball when you least expect it.

For me, when times are tough, I do whatever it is that will keep my mind busy. Bike rides, sudoku, yoga, piano, etc. One of the easiest fixes for me though, is music. I love blasting music, especially at work.

Also know that you’re not alone in your struggles! If you ever need a friend, or just someone to rant to, don’t be afraid to reach out! We’ll always be here for you in the message boards, or any of the other social media platforms.

It’s times like this I wish this was an actual room, and we could actually give real hugs.

6 Likes

Hey @arya_92 - there’s nothing much more I can say that hasn’t already been said by @framos1792, @LP13413 and @theearlywalker - the beautiful souls that they are.

There’s a tipping point - after all the crap, has to come some good - so just hold on…something good is going to come your way…even if it is just a sunny day, or a great tasting coffee, or a silly meme. Be sure to notice the good things - so that you don’t get smothered by the bad.
Hugs :hugs:

Someone’s always here - we’re here for you whenever!

5 Likes

I agree with @framos1792 @theearlywalker @LP13413 and @neeksnz.

When I lose someone, I try to make them proud by enjoying good things of life. They can’t do it so I do it for them and it cheers me up at the same time.

I’m sure your grandma wants you to be happy as much as you can. Of course it’s normal to be sad, cry… at first. But, one day at a time, you can do it. Just take your time.

When I feel down, I like to go for a run in the woods, the beauty of nature calms me down and doing sport helps me to sleep then.

You can do what you usually like to do.
You are not alone. We are here for you too. :pray::heart:

4 Likes

Hey @arya_92
So sorry for your loss.
As @neeksnz said, not much more I have to say. After feeling like you have hit rock bottom, there is no where to go but up! Something good will surely come after all the bad. Don’t give up, because life is in the little moments that make you smile. You are never alone and we are all listening. One day at a time- time will heal- meanwhile, we are all here by your side

4 Likes

@arya_92 I know you are going thought a lot and it hard to lose a love one. I know it seem like it one thing to the next. I’ve gone through it before. And yes it hard but you have to try to stay storng and keep your mind off there bad things and try to write your feelings down your might feel better. Try talking about things can help too. I’ll be there for you and please stay strong take care of yourself. Things will get better for u soon. .

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for your kind words❤ You all bring the light in my life. I appreciate each and every one of you

8 Likes

Goodmorning @arya_92 :slightly_smiling_face: I hope you were able to get some rest last night, remember to try to not stay stuck in difficult thoughts and to look for rays of light today :slightly_smiling_face: little by little things will look up
Have a happy Saturday :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If you need someone to talk to I am just email me at. turners34pink @gmail.com or call me at 234 360 4130. I be here for you

3 Likes

Dear @arya_92 our family friend here said nice things to help you… there’s nothing much to add to their words… just…don’t feel alone and desperate! We’re here for you anytime! Here’s a big warm sunny hug :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :muscle: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

3 Likes

Hey @arya_92, let me know if I’m being nosy :confused: haha just hoping to see how you’re holding up? Any news concerning your brother? I know you’ve said you kind of keep to yourself so idk I suppose just trying to get you to peek out of your shell a bit :slight_smile: for the most part I’m pretty isolated in person too keeping myself busy but when things are down I know that same solitude can be hard… I hope you’re okay, sending you good vibes :raised_hands: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Howdy, I have experienced a lot of times like you are now, and it makes it feel unbareable when the stress from multiple issues is compounded, its tricky because you need to feel some of it but not too much to get through, completely shutting down almost never helps, I find that deliberately trying to figure out what I feel in relation to one of the stressors helps, if you just go what am I feeling right now, and start to think of all of it at once its hard to not to go cookoobananas focusing on one thing at a time allows your brain to rest slightly while grieving I think, that being said its super important to know how to stop focusing on something too, I try to practice focusing on things that are benign or don’t matter like cleaning out the fridge, and I try to practice learning how to pull my focus away from what I’m doing halfway though cleaning out the fridge so when it comes to the insane brutal feelings I’ve had a bit of practice…maybe some of this would work for you? I will say this, if you find yourself not able to eat or drink or sleep or any of the basic things that keep you alive for more than a couple of days, it is important to seek practical help from a pro, even if you not quite up for a Dr a lot of countries have crisis support teams at hospitals or carers that help out old folks and whatnot and you can often get them to visit your house and check on you. Try not to be ashamed if using those services as that’s what they are there for, don’t tell yourself that its there for someone who is in worse shape than you, if you need it, you need it :slight_smile: and when in doubt write out LP lyrics obsessively and mash them up in your head, its a brilliant and fun way to pass the time when you need to temporarily avoid your thoughts lol let us know how your doing soon aye :)/xo le

6 Likes

Hey kind of been a little worried, are you ok? Reach out if there’s anything you need, I hope you’ve been able to be busy and around people :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey, yeah I’m okay. Just trying to get myself out of this feeling

2 Likes

That’s good and rember that were here for you

3 Likes

@arya_92 So I kind of went through my music and whittled it down as best I could, choosing songs either with meaning lyrically or that always seem to cheer me up or make me smile or uplifting stuff-I purposefully didn’t add linkin park lol…the messenger,iridescent to name a few should be in there but in a way I was looking to put up stuff maybe you haven’t heard before, i float around a lot of genres :see_no_evil:
Outside Apple Music I haven’t had reason to make playlists to share lol so idk if yt was best choice but my hope was that maybe if you got around to listening to it, i might help you lift your spirits up or get you to smile here or there through the music :slightly_smiling_face: best wishes to you and of course to all here who may be having difficult moments

One song is separate :sweat_smile: -side note-i love the image of a Phoenix because of the rebirth from the ashes idea, my senior quote among other things was “luctor et emergo” roughly means I struggle but I’ll survive, falls in with the riser theme haha enough of my talking:

No matter what life throws, there’s light at the end of the tunnel if we choose so

Happy Tuesday :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes