Questions

I figured it would be good to have a place where we can concentrate all our doubts and help each other since this is the brand new LPUnderground site and we still have to get used to it.

I’ll go first!

I was changing the info in my account and I found that I could customize the link to my profile, but now I can’t seem to find it again. I feel really stupid because I know I saw it!! So, anyone, where is it?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Sofi,

Not sure if anyone has replied or you already found it again. However follow the link below when logged in.
I hope this helps.

Luke

I also have a question not sure anyone can answer.
But I have been a member of the LPU for about 4years and I’m sure each time I have renewed all my information has been stored and moved across into the new LPU. However this time, I have had to re-input my details back in as though I have never been a member before.

Anyone got any ideas about that?

Thanks

Luke.

[quote=ilovelinkinpark5]I also have a question not sure anyone can answer.
But I have been a member of the LPU for about 4years and I’m sure each time I have renewed all my information has been stored and moved across into the new LPU. However this time, I have had to re-input my details back in as though I have never been a member before.

Anyone got any ideas about that?

Thanks

Luke.[/quote]

It’s a new platform, so it’s effectively “new” for everyone, regardless of how long you’ve been a member. Nothing to worry about :slight_smile:

Can anyone comfirm that membership is extended by a full year as it’s supposed too?

I ask because my LPUX didn’t do as such and I lost out about a month of membership. That’s not a huge deal, but I don’t feel like renewing now and losing out of 4 months membership. To boot, I don’t want it having my subscription ending November 2012 cause I don’t like it dying out just as the new year’s version starts. I like the option to have any issues ironed out before I renew.

Airazor, I’ll have an answer tomorrow.

If anyone has any questions no matter big or small post it hear or message me. Tomorrow and Friday Mods are having a conference call with Adam an Athena so I can ask there if I don’t already know the answer.

i have a question is the date format for subscription in American format eg. MM/DD/YYY?

It’s just that I’m from Australia, and our format is DD/MM/YYYY

Thanks,
Ed

[quote=ilovelinkinpark5]Hi Sofi,

Not sure if anyone has replied or you already found it again. However follow the link below when logged in.
I hope this helps.

Luke[/quote]

It helped! Thanks! The only place I didn’t look for it was the avatar section. lol

Yes membership extended for a full year for me, i expire 01/29/2013

What’s up with the monthly giveaways? Who got the one from october?
I hope that there are still giveaways in the LPU11, I really liked that

Once you create your custom URL, you’ll have to remember it… It appears it does not post anywhere… and the customization part (in that avatar URL link) states you have already changed it thus can not do it again

[quote=Aline]What’s up with the monthly giveaways? Who got the one from october?
I hope that there are still giveaways in the LPU11, I really liked that

[/quote]

Derek tweeted at Adam about that… we shall find out soon if the giveaway will continue. As for the October winner, idk… I think it may be posted on the blogs

[quote=Ethereal1]i have a question is the date format for subscription in American format eg. MM/DD/YYY?

It’s just that I’m from Australia, and our format is DD/MM/YYYY

Thanks,
Ed[/quote]

Yes I believe it is in the American format [mm/dd/yyyy]

[quote=Airazor]Can anyone comfirm that membership is extended by a full year as it’s supposed too?

I ask because my LPUX didn’t do as such and I lost out about a month of membership. That’s not a huge deal, but I don’t feel like renewing now and losing out of 4 months membership. To boot, I don’t want it having my subscription ending November 2012 cause I don’t like it dying out just as the new year’s version starts. I like the option to have any issues ironed out before I renew.
[/quote]
You can now check your membership dates again like before the first switch (from 9 to X) … check there… then yes, you should get a full year added once you renew

I have a question why I can’t download the LPUTV videos?
I have the Annual Membership & when I clicked the annual membership download, it redirects me to the top of the page. How do you fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Dasha.

[quote=Dashka_lp]I have a question why I can’t download the LPUTV videos?
I have the Annual Membership & when I clicked the annual membership download, it redirects me to the top of the page. How do you fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Dasha.[/quote]

You should take a look at this topic [wink]

[quote=Jats][quote=Dashka_lp]I have a question why I can’t download the LPUTV videos?

Thanks in advance!

Dasha.[/quote]

You should take a look at this topic [wink]
[/quote]

Ok
thank U a lot :slight_smile:

[quote=Dashka_lp]Ok
thank U a lot :)[/quote]

You’re welcome [smile]

Hi Derek.

• Is there any possibilty to bookmark a blog? Cause, when I am interested to a special topic and I want to fallow a blog it’s kinda inconvenient to find it again a view days later.
  • And another issue: It would be great, if we could get the possibility to see all our own posts in our accounts.

I kind of miss having a ‘Serious Debate’ forum