Questions

[quote=LP13413]I kind of miss having a ‘Serious Debate’ forum
[/quote]

I agree.

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=LP13413]I kind of miss having a ‘Serious Debate’ forum
[/quote]

I agree.[/quote]

I’ll email/tweet Adam about this. I’ll let you know what I find out! :slight_smile:

I have a question.

Can someone tell me the email that I can use to ask about the LPU11 pack? or another issue on the road?

thanks

[quote=Gonzalo Martin]I have a question.

Can someone tell me the email that I can use to ask about the LPU11 pack? or another issue on the road?

thanks
[/quote]

LPUHQ they can help you

lpuhq@lpunderground.com

When the LPU package will send for me?
how many days after request?

[quote=Pedram Alipour]When the LPU package will send for me?
how many days after request?
[/quote]

Go to ‘Manage Account’ and then click on ‘Manage Orders’, there you can see when it get’s shipped. Mine says [quote]Shipping: 12/07/2011[/quote] [wink]

No, i mean when LPU Package (include t-shirt , CD,…) send for me, how long after request?

Request Date:
12/01/2011

[quote=Pedram Alipour]No, i mean when LPU Package (include t-shirt , CD,…) send for me, how long after request?

Request Date:
12/01/2011

[/quote]

It depends on the package you ordered.
By the looks of your request date, it should be LPU 11, which is slated to take anywhere from 1-2 weeks for US orders to 3-4 weeks for International orders. This clock will start once the warehouse ships your order. The first round of shipments were sent out around 12 December 2011.

Given the faster shipping times, I recommend giving it 8 weeks (2 months) before you start to panic. At that point in time, email LPUHQ and they will help you figure out what the delay is.

Sidenote: LPUX packages are slated to take at least 8-10 weeks to ship from the time the warehouse gets the order, not necessarily when you place the order… however, HQ has had issues with an unacceptable delay from TopSpin on the LPUX packages hence why we switched platforms again. If you ordered LPUX on or BEFORE 20 October 2011, email LPUHQ… if you ordered between 21 October and 14 November then please be patient… it will be on it’s way soon. Ordered on or after 15 November? You will be getting LPU11, not LPUX

I’ve included a link to this page in my sig :slight_smile: Hopefully this helps spread the word about this thread :smiley:

Thanks for creating it [mrgreen]

[quote=Shoegaze4u]
Hi Derek.

• Is there any possibilty to bookmark a blog? Cause, when I am interested to a special topic and I want to fallow a blog it’s kinda inconvenient to find it again a view days later.
  • And another issue: It would be great, if we could get the possibility to see all our own posts in our accounts.[/quote]

As for bookmarking a blog… the only thing I can think of right now is to use your internet browser’s “bookmark” feature, as this saves the URL for that blog, and then all you have to do is click it and then scroll for new stuff :slight_smile:

I agree on point #2 (about the seeing our own posts) … I may try to remember to bring it up to Adam next time we chat and see if Ground(ctrl) can hook us up :slight_smile:

Hi, i have a little problem. i ordered $25 Tier yesterday and it already says FULFILLED. But it can’t be. may be i filled somthing wrong about shipment?

It may be that an officer saw your order after you bought it. Since it’s the $25 one, they will have stock for it already (just like a bundle that was released not too long ago, it was shipped the day I bought it.) It’s fast because it will come in your mail box and not the mail man at your house, which is the norm for other packages.

From my experiences, Groundctrl has excellent service. I tweet them yesterday about an order that was still “processing”. Today, I got home from school and they replied me on Twitter that it is now shipped :smiley: Previously, I submit a help ticket and they attended to it within 2 days!

Love em!

Hi :slight_smile:

I have a question about the shipping thing. If a choose the cheapest shipping, the U.S Postal Service, how long i’ll have to wait until i get my package?

[quote=Adriana]Hi :slight_smile:

I have a question about the shipping thing. If a choose the cheapest shipping, the U.S Postal Service, how long i’ll have to wait until i get my package?[/quote]

From my knowledge and from my friend Eva’s experience, both our packages took exactly 12 days to arrive (Singapore and Greece) but then again, some wait up to a month. The standard for international orders are 3-4weeks.

Hi, guys! Can anyone please tell me why they stopped giving me points? I mean the amount of my points doesn’t increase, though I’m still social. Did anyone face this problem yet? That’s not a big problem, but still I wonder why it is so.

[quote=aCaniac]Hi, guys! Can anyone please tell me why they stopped giving me points? I mean the amount of my points doesn’t increase, though I’m still social. Did anyone face this problem yet? That’s not a big problem, but still I wonder why it is so.
[/quote]
Would they consider you as spam so the LPU guys stop giving you points?

[quote=Sebastian][quote=aCaniac]Hi, guys! Can anyone please tell me why they stopped giving me points? I mean the amount of my points doesn’t increase, though I’m still social. Did anyone face this problem yet? That’s not a big problem, but still I wonder why it is so.

I did post this seperately but thought might be idea to post here to…

I’ve just bought my daughter the LPU Plus Pass membership for her upcoming birthday, in the add for it it states that worldwide shipping is included in the $60 (£37) yet i’ve just been charged extra $50 taking the order to $111…
before ppl say shouldnt have continued I made sure my daughter was aware that if i did continue this would be her MAIN present…

I need to know is the shipping costs included in membership ???

(I am the parent of this account as her birthday not for few weeks… )

I’m going to a upcoming show… and ofcourse it would be awesome to win a M&G. However, i have a guranteed M&G but i like to use it for another show! But if a day before the show i still dont get a message that i maybe won, can i use my guranteed M&G? Or do i have to send a mail days before the show?

i cant seem to go on chat room i used to be able to go on, but not anymore checked internet connection but still does’nt work is there anything i need to do specifically on the site???